when is the right time to increase your skills in business?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
When it comes to business, many believe its a dog eat dog world out there, where only the tough can survive. The competition is pretty tough, everyone wants to be at the top. One way to stay ahead of your competition is to always improve and upgrade your skills. As a business owner, when do you think is the right time to upgrade your skills?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have to constantly upgrade your business skills. There is no set time for that. Even kids should be taught about business continuously from a young age. I consciously seek to improve my business skills everyday.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.338
I do not think there is a perfect timing. All I know is learning the business-related concerns should be learned anytime or as needed. We should not limit ourselves in learning the business skills.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
In this rapidly changing world, one should always upgrade his/her knowledge and skills to maintain his/her competitiveness. There is no perfect timing for learning. It should be done on a regular basis.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have to constantly upgrade your business skills. There is no set time for that. Even kids should be taught about business continuously from a young age. I consciously seek to improve my business skills everyday.
True , you can't really set a time to improve your skill, it is even something that could be done everyday and anytime , even meeting people and asking questions is a means of improving what you know and sharpening your knowledge.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True , you can't really set a time to improve your skill, it is even something that could be done everyday and anytime , even meeting people and asking questions is a means of improving what you know and sharpening your knowledge.
As a business person, you should be able to ascertain to yourself one thing you have learnt about your kind of business everyday. Business people continually have to develop their mind to excel in business.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
Don't hurry up all time learning new skills. Make your current skills best and masterpiece it. Become senior. Better senior in one or two skill than junior in 5 skills.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think there's a particular time that is right in skill development and achievement
I believe it all depends on a person's willingness to put in extra effort to enhance his or herself

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not think there is a perfect timing. All I know is learning the business-related concerns should be learned anytime or as needed. We should not limit ourselves in learning the business skills.
I totally agree with you, there is no right time to add business skills, we can learn whenever needed. I usually study when I have free time. I used to look for business ideas and try recipes to make them, if they worked I would sell them.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Business learning is a process that starts when you start having consciousness about business and never stops for the rest of your life. There is no set time to improve yourself with business knowledge. You consciously aspire to do it bit by bit continuously no matter your level in business.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a business person, you should be able to ascertain to yourself one thing you have learnt about your kind of business everyday. Business people continually have to develop their mind to excel in business.
Yeah, that's the goal, developing a better mindset to run your business is all you need as it pushes you forward to even where you do not expect Also this helps influence others looking up to you .

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, that's the goal, developing a better mindset to run your business is all you need as it pushes you forward to even where you do not expect Also this helps influence others looking up to you .
And every sector is now evolving almost on a daily basis. There is need for you to keep on learning to keep tabs with new innovations.tat could be beneficial to your business.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And every sector is now evolving almost on a daily basis. There is need for you to keep on learning to keep tabs with new innovations.tat could be beneficial to your business.
Yeah, we need to relearn and unlearn some things as we move on in life, especially in this digital world, you can't keep doing things the old way when others are now doing it the modern and better way.

Back