When is the right time to multiply and increase your investment.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.038
There is no law that say one must have only a single investment or a certain number of investments. Which means an individual can have multiple investments, thereby creating multiple sources of income. When do you think is the right time to increase your investments?
There are some persons who tend to make multiple investments at the same time, personally i feel it would be better to have a stable investment first before adding another one.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
I have an investment but it's not yet time to multiply it. It's not good to expand right away. Timing is needed and budget too if sufficient or surplus if not, I should never try. I have to wait for the right time to duplicate my investment.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I do not put all eggs in one basket. I buy dividend paying blue chips stocks, bonds and mutual funds. I also buy physical gold coins occasionally. I'll buy more stocks when I think the price is right and there is a chance to make profit.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
There's no right or wrong time to multiply or increase one's investment. I believe that when one has the means to increase the investment and one is sure of profit one should go for it.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.193
There's no right or wrong time to multiply or increase one's investment. I believe that when one has the means to increase the investment and one is sure of profit one should go for it.
It is the best thing that a company will consider. Expansion is the key of everything that shows a company is in prosper state.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.193
When that investment has been able to stand without breaking for two years and has given you substantial yields, it is okay to start increasing it.
I do believe that if the company is stable enough, then it is high time to expand and invest to other ventures in the business world.

Back