When Should You Monetize Your Blog

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
When should you start running ads on your blog? As far as I am concerned, I try to add ads as soon as I can. Adsense needs a substantial amount of original content. I apply for AdSense as soon as I have 25 articles. If approved, my website will be showing ads just in a week of launching.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When should you start running ads on your blog? As far as I am concerned, I try to add ads as soon as I can. Adsense needs a substantial amount of original content. I apply for AdSense as soon as I have 25 articles. If approved, my website will be showing ads just in a week of launching.
I didn't know that it is very easy to begin to get ads on your blog, I think this is a motivation for me

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
Well, it is really easy to get ads on your site, however, what is not easy is to earn from the ads on your site. Your site needs to draw substantial amount of traffic before it can start earning.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When to monitize your blog should depend on when you start getting enough traffic. Traffic should be the main goal of new blogs not money. It's like pushing the cart before the horse.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you not been approved by Google AdSense before because I thought you have already been approved?
I have seen some post that with just 10 articles, they got there blogs approved in few days

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
Have you not been approved by Google AdSense before because I thought you have already been approved?
I have seen some post that with just 10 articles, they got there blogs approved in few days
I run adsnese ads on about a dozen websites. Yes, in the past you could have easily been approved for just 10 articles but these days Google ads you to upload a substantial amount of content.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I run adsnese ads on about a dozen websites. Yes, in the past you could have easily been approved for just 10 articles but these days Google ads you to upload a substantial amount of content.
This is a good one .
Please I will want to ask you something. After you got approved on one of the website, did you request for approval when you add another website or the website was approved automatically because you have an approved account?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
If I have enough content on my site and I am able to get approved for Adsense I will get them on my site ASAP but other than that I tend to have to wait until I am approved and then add them. At the moment on my latest forum, I have been unable to get approved so trying to get more content going so that I have a better chance when I ask them to do another check.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You should start monerizing your blog, when you notice that your blog has become very valuable to its visitors, when you have started gaining some form of traffic, then it will be very wise to monetize it.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, it is really easy to get ads on your site, however, what is not easy is to earn from the ads on your site. Your site needs to draw substantial amount of traffic before it can start earning.
That's what I thought. Even with a large amount of articles, it wouldn't help if your site has not gained enough authority to draw a significant amount of traffic.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
This is not really my field though but i believe the best time to monetize your blog would be when you have a stable flow of traffic, not just any traffic but active ones.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is not really my field though but i believe the best time to monetize your blog would be when you have a stable flow of traffic, not just any traffic but active ones.
You are right and another funny thing about bloggers is that some of them will want to monetize their blog immediately they have it even without them having any traffic and it does not work that way

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe one can monetize one's blog if one has a lot of traffic on that blog because there is no use monetizing one's blog when people are not active on the blog.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe one can monetize one's blog if one has a lot of traffic on that blog because there is no use monetizing one's blog when people are not active on the blog.
The person can still monetize it even though the person is not having a lot of traffic. At least, the person will be able to earn some little amount of money

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.530
Raw Dex
$0.010
It turn into dream as to monetize your blog because Google AdSense do have its much more requirement as compared to many years back I applied 4 times to my website to monetize but still I am not able to get this advantage.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It turn into dream as to monetize your blog because Google AdSense do have its much more requirement as compared to many years back I applied 4 times to my website to monetize but still I am not able to get this advantage.
That is where the problem is and that is the major thing that discourages a lot of people from using Google adsense to monetize their website. The truth is that there are other ones

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The person can still monetize it even though the person is not having a lot of traffic. At least, the person will be able to earn some little amount of money
Well that's true, but it will not really be a significant amount of money. I feel it is much better to wait until you have enough traffic on your blog before monetizing your blog.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Monetization of website should start once you start to generate some level of traffic. A blog or website without traffic is good as death. A blogger should pay attention to how to generate traffic before thinking of monetization.

Back