When to quit a job for an established business

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I'm no advocate of one just quitting a job after just starting a business. I think this is a recipe for disaster because this is no taproot yet for the business yet that you are already ditching your job

I know some jobs can be very shitty that you just need to getaway from it. but at what level of a business should we quit our jobs to fully rely on it financially?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
When the business has grown to a level of self sustainability, you can quit your job and focus on driving the business to sustained profitablity.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
If your job is becoming too uncomfortable for you to do and you already have a very good business that is sustainable on its own, I believe that it is the time for you to quit the job and invest your time completely to your business.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
When the business has grown to a level of self sustainability, you can quit your job and focus on driving the business to sustained profitablity.
You have a point here. Once the established business can work without full supervision of the business owner, it is a high time to go for the next business to be established.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
It is good to be patient and also work on the business while you till have your job. Then when the business has being well established, you can now leave your job

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I'm no advocate of one just quitting a job after just starting a business. I think this is a recipe for disaster because this is no taproot yet for the business yet that you are already ditching your job

I know some jobs can be very shitty that you just need to getaway from it. but at what level of a business should we quit our jobs to fully rely on it financially?
As for what I used to do was leave work and then build a business, because my offline job didn't allow me to build a business, I didn't have more time to take care of it. So, if someone already has his own business, at least with the profits that are sufficient for his daily needs, then he can decide to stop working.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
As for what I used to do was leave work and then build a business, because my offline job didn't allow me to build a business, I didn't have more time to take care of it. So, if someone already has his own business, at least with the profits that are sufficient for his daily needs, then he can decide to stop working.
This is true. Some people, even when the returns from the business can meet their daily needs, they still stick to their job because of fear.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
This is true. Some people, even when the returns from the business can meet their daily needs, they still stick to their job because of fear.
Yes, it's true, their mentality is not really steady to become entrepreneurs. So there is still great fear, fear of loss, fear of failure, fear of not being able to make ends meet, and many other fears.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
I think it is difficult to have a full time job and run a business at the same time. If someone is able to do so, when his/her business is well established, s(he) may consider quitting the full time job or do some freelance work to ensure there are multiple sources of income.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I think it is difficult to have a full time job and run a business at the same time. If someone is able to do so, when his/her business is well established, s(he) may consider quitting the full time job or do some freelance work to ensure there are multiple sources of income.
It's really very difficult. When we have a full-time offline job, then when we come home our bodies and minds are too tired and need rest. Therefore I chose to save to raise capital, after sufficient capital I left my job and built my own business. It was too risky, but my intention was very firm at that time.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
When the business is established it means that it can sustain itself and I think this is the right time for you to quit your job over the business. This is because the cost of labour force would be too higher.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
It's really very difficult. When we have a full-time offline job, then when we come home our bodies and minds are too tired and need rest. Therefore I chose to save to raise capital, after sufficient capital I left my job and built my own business. It was too risky, but my intention was very firm at that time.
At a point, it would bring you to a point where you have to make a choice between the job and the business. So many people out of fear always choose their jobs.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
At a point, it would bring you to a point where you have to make a choice between the job and the business. So many people out of fear always choose their jobs.
That's right, most of them prefer his job because of the fear he experienced. Preferring to be safe by relying on a fixed salary every month, even though he could have been fired at any time for some reason.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
It is good to be patient and also work on the business while you till have your job. Then when the business has being well established, you can now leave your job

The most important thing is for you to know when it's the right time for you to leave a job and focus on your business full time.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
It is possible to have a full time job and still run a business. It depends on the nature of the full time job and his or her own business. But it is always better and more convenient if you are running your business online

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Yesh it is good to drive the business to sustained profitablity.then when it has grown to a level of self sustainability, thrn we can quit to start it on a big scale

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
It is essential that you are very sure of that you make to start you business and you have all that it takes because without this you may end up losing both source of income

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
If you have emergency funds for at least 12 months and if you have an alternative income source, you can quit your job and start a business. However, in the beginning you should work part-time to minimize the risk

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
You need to be strategic about this. It is important that you weigh your options properly before making a move. It is actually a difficult decision to make.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Going into some business can look some how challenging but you need to look at what you want to achieve at the long run and weigh it with what you have at hand

Back