When viewing Kdramas, what do you notice?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$2.455
I don't know whether you have noticed, but watching Kdramas on TV or in the movies tends to revolve around third-party relationships or the presence of third-wheel characters. Have you observed this?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$2.455
That is also what I have observed to Kdrama. I am a fan of it. There are also lots of struggles of the characters and the culprits usually ended up in jail or committing a suicide.
You are right. I heard that Koreans need to be successful as much as possible. If not, they tend to commit suicide because of not being somebody in their community.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$2.455
kdrama was an interesting series to watch. however i found it so tragedic with the suicide committing aspect. it was a movies that revolved around third party relationship.
For me, I always find it cute having love triangle as the theme of the Korean movies or TV series.
Post automatically merged:

I am recently watching Kdrama " Heartless Mother" and " It's My Life" :eek:
I am glad that you are watching them now. As for me, I cannot because my deceased mom loves watching Korean movies or TV series. In time, I would watch them again but not for now.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
kdrama was an interesting series to watch. however i found it so tragedic with the suicide committing aspect. it was a movies that revolved around third party relationship.
Funny as it may sound, I don't really like kdrama. They tends to exaggerate love in a way that I will ask my self "is this love"😂

Amleht

Complete Stranger
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know whether you have noticed, but watching Kdramas on TV or in the movies tends to revolve around third-party relationships or the presence of third-wheel characters. Have you observed this?
Yes, I have observed that. I am fond of watching Korean dramas. I think I am already addicted to Kdramas.

I am recently watching Kdrama " Heartless Mother" and " It's My Life" :eek:
I have not seen it yet. Is it good? I am fond of watching historical dramas. How I wish that there are a lot of Filipino historical dramas online.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.798
Yes, I have observed that. I am fond of watching Korean dramas. I think I am already addicted to Kdramas.

I have not seen it yet. Is it good? I am fond of watching historical dramas. How I wish that there are a lot of Filipino historical dramas online.
You can watch DARNA acted by Jean de Leon. That's the only Philippines TV drama that I'm watching. About Kdrama, I'm currently watching Vengeance of the Bride. Are there nice TV drama in Germany?

Amleht

Complete Stranger
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can watch DARNA acted by Jean de Leon. That's the only Philippines TV drama that I'm watching. About Kdrama, I'm currently watching Vengeance of the Bride. Are there nice TV drama in Germany?
I know the old version of Darna played by Vilma Santos but who is Jean de Leon? I have not heard of this actress Yes, of course there are a lot of German dramas on tv. I am no longer watching them though.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been watching K-Drama since I got married because of my wife. Haha!

They always have the snow scenes, umbrella, the third wheel (man) which is often more likeable than the leading man. However, the third wheel woman is not likeable. Haha

Amleht

Complete Stranger
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been watching K-Drama since I got married because of my wife. Haha!

They always have the snow scenes, umbrella, the third wheel (man) which is often more likeable than the leading man. However, the third wheel woman is not likeable. Haha
Not only snow, rain but also a lot of eating and drinking and of course backriding when one is very drunk.

Back