Where are you buying crypto for cash?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
I bought it two times on Forumcoin. I did exchange FC coins for LTC. If you will buy coins but those on ETH network which have much lower fee like BNB, USDT, BCH. Buying bitcoin is expensive just on network gas.

Sewhento

Complete Stranger
May 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I mostly make use of yellowcard peer-to-peer for my crypto trading.
Because it is easier, cheaper and
I never purchased cryptocurrency with cash, i earn them online and form thus earning.
, i have sold my coins for friends and i relize that the exchanging rate is very high.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I mostly make use of yellowcard peer-to-peer for my crypto trading.
Because it is easier, cheaper and
I never purchased cryptocurrency with cash, i earn them online and form thus earning.
, i have sold my coins for friends and i relize that the exchanging rate is very high.
Glad that you are having a good experience with yellowcard,it is a good platform and has so many wonderful features.Could you care to share the minimum you have ever withdrawn using that platform?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I have never bought crypto currency before, all the crypto i have earned are mainly Through Various online gigs. But if i do want to buy, i would use apps like roqqu or luno.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
For me l find the crypto currency thing to be so stressful indeed. Buying the crypto using the cash in fiat is very expensive and mostly ridiculously high. No wonder l am not a fan for it.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
I do not buy crypto with cash. When I am being paid, I ask for crypto payment. That's how I built my assets. Onew of the easiest ways to buy crypto through cash is by using peer to peer transactions on exchanges or even paid to post forums

Back