Where Do You Save Your Money?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
There are many ways to do this. I prefer to save money in different places. A bank should be secure, but I've heard too many stories of people whose money was stolen from their accounts.
I save as cryptocurrency, at home and in the bank. Sometimes, I also invest some part of it.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I save my money in the bank because it's more secure there than holding it on me or keeping it at home, i also keep my money inform of crytptocurrencies(mostly stable coins) which i find more interesting lately.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
Usually, bank transferring is the way of making the money stolen. Sometimes scammers use links that can steal all the money from the bank, which I experienced this before.:(

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are many ways to do this. I prefer to save money in different places. A bank should be secure, but I've heard too many stories of people whose money was stolen from their accounts.
I save as cryptocurrency, at home and in the bank. Sometimes, I also invest some part of it.
I always love to save my money in the bank but I have met different kind of people that love to save their money in a small box

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always love to save my money in the bank but I have met different kind of people that love to save their money in a small box
That's more like a way to keep money other than save it, because at any point in time they can easily access their piggy vault/bank before the due saving date.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
It is a small portfolio but most of my side hustle earnings are saved up as bonds and securities and i want to grow this to a reasonable figure by next year since we are having alot of reforms and competion between national pensions schemnes and these varuous investment offers that have come about to offer better deals than government controlled schemes.I save a percentage of my money in cryptocurrency as well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's more like a way to keep money other than save it, because at any point in time they can easily access their piggy vault/bank before the due saving date.
That's true but that us why I can't use it. I will be tempted to remove the money so I will rather keep it in the bank and fix the money for sometime

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.240
A lot of people save money in a box and the remove the money whenever they need it but I cannot do it because if I save money in a box I will spend impulsively
It can happen with anyone and I know many that always deposit cash in bank because they fear that they will spend it all

Back