Where to ask for help about business?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not want to ask my uncle in CDO about business. He is not good at business per se, but still doing it. His other siblings keep on giving him capital. But still, the businesses keep on draining to bankruptcy.

I know that business. I've been to it before the pandemic. The place may need additional space to accomodate more customers. Parking area is alo very important which most
eatery business cannot provide like your uncle's business. I think the pandemic has also affected most restaurants. It's important that the owner of the business will personally supervise the operations.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I have issues with my business, I prefer to have expert advice on it, from someone who's been there and overcome the challenges. I've learnt not to trust information in books sometimes because the authors are sometimes simply out to make money and thus give awful advice.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The best for me is getting business mentors in your field like going to a consultant or someone with the right knowledge to give you all the knowledge and information that you need.

Last edited:

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.793
I know that business. I've been to it before the pandemic. The place may need additional space to accomodate more customers. Parking area is alo very important which most
eatery business cannot provide like your uncle's business. I think the pandemic has also affected most restaurants. It's important that the owner of the business will personally supervise the operations.
I agree that it needs to be closely monitored. Being hands on is a good way to keep the business alive. I hope my uncle will know the importance of this.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
It is not a bad idea to adopt the service of a business consultant as it is their job and their field you would get all the information that you nee

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.793
I feel the best approach to problems in business is going to a consultant or someone you know well that is doing very good in your kind of business. Then you need to claim down your self and try to study the way things are going. And try to be sincere with yourself
You are right. An expert or consultant can always give the best ideas or solutions in dealing with business problems. Although we need to pay them for giving their expert judgments over something.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.765
If you as a businessman are stuck in trouble, and you can't solve the problem alone, then you can gather several employees to help you solve the problem, also in general entrepreneurs have a community/association for similar businesses and you can ask the community for help to solve your problem . Asking for help from an expert or consultant you have to pay a fee.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.438
For me I usually use the most traditional way for making consultations on the most successful people on the business in question. You ought to get the most relevant information about the business with this way.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Well, it has been more than three years that my family and I decided to cut the tie with them. It just happened that my granny died last month and we are obliged to attend the funeral. This is the last time that we are going to see my evil relatives.

It is always very frustrating when those that are supposed to help you turn out to be the ones that are trying to destroy everything about you.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree that it needs to be closely monitored. Being hands on is a good way to keep the business alive. I hope my uncle will know the importance of this.
In every business activity especially if it's sole proprietorship, being hands on the operations is a must. We should also make sure we have knowledge of the business like for example if we are into eatery business we must have knowledge about cooking, if we want to get into a beauty business or beauty salon then we must know how to do manicure, pedicure, haircut, facial among other things.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I think this can be done by anyone and at any place that one can get the needed help . All one needs is a good source of information and you would be doing well.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.793
In every business activity especially if it's sole proprietorship, being hands on the operations is a must. We should also make sure we have knowledge of the business like for example if we are into eatery business we must have knowledge about cooking, if we want to get into a beauty business or beauty salon then we must know how to do manicure, pedicure, haircut, facial among other things.
You are right. Unfortunately, there are some people who are in business without any experiences at all. That is the reason why they are not hands on with their own businesses. It is not a good thing.
Post automatically merged:

It is always very frustrating when those that are supposed to help you turn out to be the ones that are trying to destroy everything about you.
It is sad to say that it happens in real life. I thought it only happens in movies or TV series this kind of scenario. In fact, both my parents' side do this to us. I do hope that they will change for a better.

Last edited:

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I have problem of my business, I resolve it alone with my thinking only hehehe. If the capital is the problem, then quit. If customers are no longer coming, so be it. My products won't expire instantly. I have to think of a strategy, the business maneuvers to get back on my feet.
On this , I think the problem get solved even more faster when you involved experienced people like business experts to help look into the situation since it is said that "A problem shared is half solved"

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.793
On this , I think the problem get solved even more faster when you involved experienced people like business experts to help look into the situation since it is said that "A problem shared is half solved"
There are instances that we need to consult an expert or a consultant in solving business problems. But then, we need to have alotted budget to pay him or her. There is no free in this world now. That is the sad truth.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are instances that we need to consult an expert or a consultant in solving business problems. But then, we need to have alotted budget to pay him or her. There is no free in this world now. That is the sad truth.
Yeah there is no free thing in this world, but for startups and considering the high amount to be paid to an expert, I think it's just easy to consult family or friends who have an idea about the business or have in a way or the other undergone through such process.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Everybody with his own problem. Do people pray for you to succeed before. Africa with African mentality. If you have any problem with your business. Better know the kind of person you would discuss with. Otherwise you would be misled. Those consultants mentioned above are no go area because they charges are too much to bear.
You can even ask for help online. You need to realise that you can ask people for help anywhere no matter where we meet them instead of just telling random people if you do not feel secure

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is not a bad idea to adopt the service of a business consultant as it is their job and their field you would get all the information that you nee
As long as the services of the business consultant is something that is reliable, I believe that it is going to be helpful for the business owner that makes use of it.

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, people do tend to have problems venturing into varieties of businesses, some have the phobia to start. My best advice is to find the people who are successful in that area you are venturing into and learning from them.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I have problem of my business, I resolve it alone with my thinking only hehehe. If the capital is the problem, then quit. If customers are no longer coming, so be it. My products won't expire instantly. I have to think of a strategy, the business maneuvers to get back on my feet.

Your views on business are like mine. Yes, indeed, if there are any problems in my business, I will solve them myself. Most stuck asking relatives or friends who I trust, usually they will voluntarily provide constructive suggestions/inputs.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.605
Your views on business are like mine. Yes, indeed, if there are any problems in my business, I will solve them myself. Most stuck asking relatives or friends who I trust, usually they will voluntarily provide constructive suggestions/inputs.
Indeed our relatives are our only trusted people who can help us faithfully and sincerely. If the problem cannot be solved, then quit and find another business better that the worse one.

Back