Where to invest and learn Forex trading

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
Some years back i invested in forex trading but it did not go as planned. I ended up loosing lots of money. Recently i have been thinking about giving it a try again, but i want learn more about it before investing. Where would you recommend i can learn about forex trading. A place where even a kid would be able to understand.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Trading is no different from war, soldiers are trained hard to master the battlefield, strategies and techniques, as is the case with forex trading. So if you want to learn forex, it's best not to go through YouTube or articles on websites because their tutorials are not tiered and continuous. It's like you went to school from kindergarten to college. Of course there are paid and free learning forex, for paid ones you can take private or regular courses, in general forex trading platforms also provide free tutorials or guidance, of course you can look for them on the internet. Good luck bro.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
Thanks for that, i came across a site some time back though but it was still abit confusing. Maybe i would take some time to make some research, am sure i would find a good place to learn.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.162
For me l can urge that you search on the tutorials that give guidance and knowledge about Forex across the web. You can get some valuable information on the internet for free.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.103
For me l can urge that you search on the tutorials that give guidance and knowledge about Forex across the web. You can get some valuable information on the internet for free.
I will advise that if you have the money hire an expert in the field of forex market and he will teach you everything from scratch

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can speak for everyone when i say we all lost our money when we join online trading platforms and i remember i lost some money when i start trading but after some training and lessons i turn out to be better than the old me, personally i use YouTube videos for learning trading, never paid for courses.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
If it is forex trading there are a lot of place to learn forex you can start from the demo account and then master some certain skills that can make you trade well you can also choose a broker with low spread am using xm to trade as my broker

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
I can speak for everyone when i say we all lost our money when we join online trading platforms and i remember i lost some money when i start trading but after some training and lessons i turn out to be better than the old me, personally i use YouTube videos for learning trading, never paid for courses.
Yes, you can learn it through YouTube. I have just subscribed to one guy that teaches it @Samblaze I hope I get it for free

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never tried forex, so I cannot suggest where you can invest, however, a lot of forex trading platform offer demo account where you can learn how to trade

Back