Where to write movie reviews?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
There are suggestions on where to write movie reviews and get aid. These are the following suggested sites:
1. Medium
2. HubPages
3. InfoBarrel
4. Cultured Vultures
( www.makeuseof.com)
You may write movie reviews for royalty, or become a freelance movie review writer, In doing a movie review, it is best if you do it via YouTube and submit to any of those mentioned above. What do you think of this business? Does it attract you?

There are suggestions on where to write movie reviews and get aid. These are the following suggested sites:
1. Medium
2. HubPages
3. InfoBarrel
4. Cultured Vultures
( www.makeuseof.com)
You may write movie reviews for royalty, or become a freelance movie review writer, In doing a movie review, it is best if you do it via YouTube and submit to any of those mentioned above. What do you think of this business? Does it attract you?
I already registered on Medium but I have not tried posting or I have not read the terms. I thought it was a forum site so I registered. But it is a good way to earn if I get back to writing groove.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
I already registered on Medium but I have not tried posting or I have not read the terms. I thought it was a forum site so I registered. But it is a good way to earn if I get back to writing groove.
I will also try to review all these, but HubPages is legit and Thelme 55 is a writer at HP. She could post there recipes.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
1. Medium
2. HubPages
3. InfoBarrel
4. Cultured Vultures
( www.makeuseof.com)
For real? And we are going to get paid? This seem to be very good. It is kind of business that I will want to venture into

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
For real? And we are going to get paid? This seem to be very good. It is kind of business that I will want to venture into
Yes we're paid. Try to open each site which one you like to apply. HubPages is a known site. My friend keeps posting recipes.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Thank you very much and I really appreciate you. I saw your articles on forumcoin and please can you tell me how many articles I may write on forumcoin per say
I messaged her in other site but I got no reply. I posted here many writing sites and book review sites you might be interested. Try to know them.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Movie is both entertainment and business, so you should choose. Best would be to write your own blog, and try to monetize it. Another way is to write in articles sites, and forums where diffrent genre are allowed.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Is hubpages still paying? I heard they have stopped or are are paying very less so not many are interested in the website.
My friend is still working there and is paid. She's @Thelme 55 in ML and she is also a member here. I invited her to join RIF. She is from Germany.
Post automatically merged:

If that is the case, I will check those ones out. I sincerely appreciate you for your concern
You're welcome. We are here as one community with one goal to earn and learn from each other other sites that could help us earn too legally.

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Thank you. I have checked the site and I will apply as you have said. Thanks so much for your concern
Weare here to help each other. There is also a writing article I want to apply for, but as of this moment, they will hire from Europe for the topics intended for their country. Those topics are related to health and mental issue.s

Back