Which abilities do you believe are most important for convincing the opposing side during a negotiation?

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
For us to persuade potential buyers or investors, we need to show how important the services or products to be offered to them are. The more you show the features and functions, the more they will be interested in having them. That is the reason why the companies' representatives should be good at their products and services to understand all the queries.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
You just have to be convincing enough. I know that a lot of things that I do or bought was me getting convinced by the sales rep you can do same.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
The most important thing in negotiation is for you to have something valuable to offer to the party that you are negotiating with because that is the only way they can be able to agree to your terms.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Make sure that the representative know the product really well, it is A MUST, despite of communication skills, the representative have to know the detail of the product and the company. And me myself always make sure that we know the client needs so doing KYC (know your customers) is a must

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
The most important thing that you can use to convince the other party on a negotiation table is his interest. Let him clearly see what he stands to gain from the contract. If possible, magnify it.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
If you are trying to convince the opposing party during a negotiation, you have to think from their perspective. Understand their needs and then try to propose an offer which satisfy their needs.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I have come across some persons who tend to use manipulation just to get things to go their way. The way they do things, you would not be aware they are manipulating things.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
Having good communication skills is essential. This is why it is very important to have this ability. However, this does not mean that you should be dishonest with people when it comes to selling things.

Back