Which Affiliate Marketing Program Has Best Worked For You?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
Do you do affiliate marketing? Which affiliate marketing program has best worked for you? I have tried multiple affiliate marketing programs, for instance, Amazon Associate, Commission Junction, Linkshare, Radius Impact, etc. Of all the affiliate programs I have used, Amazon Associate has best worked for me. I do not make a lot of money through affiliate marketing, however, once in a while I make Amazon product sales.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Do you do affiliate marketing? Which affiliate marketing program has best worked for you? I have tried multiple affiliate marketing programs, for instance, Amazon Associate, Commission Junction, Linkshare, Radius Impact, etc. Of all the affiliate programs I have used, Amazon Associate has best worked for me. I do not make a lot of money through affiliate marketing, however, once in a while I make Amazon product sales.
I have never tried affiliate marketing and I do not even know the one that will work best for me. There was a time I wanted to learn it but I found out that it is not something I can do

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
I am not really into affiliate marketing though, some time back while i was in school i decided to go into affiliate marketing but it did not really turn out the way i wanted it to.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am not really into affiliate marketing though, some time back while i was in school i decided to go into affiliate marketing but it did not really turn out the way i wanted it to.
There was a time when I was thinking that I could make money from affiliate marketing within a short time but it did not work. It was very hard for me

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm not really into affiliate marketing but I believe that who ever is interested in it should first of all build there social connection before they finally decide on the course or program to take

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
A few years ago I tried affiliate marketing but I couldn't find any buyers even though the site/bog had high traffic, so that gave me hope, and I switched my activities to forum sites in 2016.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
A few years ago I tried affiliate marketing but I couldn't find any buyers even though the site/bog had high traffic, so that gave me hope, and I switched my activities to forum sites in 2016.
Affiliate marketing is extremely difficult to carry out and it is not an easy feat.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I'm not really into affiliate marketing but I believe that who ever is interested in it should first of all build there social connection before they finally decide on the course or program to take
There was a time when I felt that I was interested in affiliate marketing. I bought a course and decided to give it a trial. That was when I realized that it is very tough.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Affiliate marketing is extremely difficult to carry out and it is not an easy feat.
You are right, affiliate marketing must have several skills such as creativity, technical skills, data analysis and we must also be able to make decisions which parts can be optimized, maintained or deleted.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You are right, affiliate marketing must have several skills such as creativity, technical skills, data analysis and we must also be able to make decisions which parts can be optimized, maintained or deleted.
Apart from that, we also need a capital website that is full of visitors, or social media that has a lot of followers as one of the capitals for promoting product links in affiliate marketing. I've tried this business but it didn't work, because I didn't have the supporting capital.

Back