Which Crypto Exchange Do You Use Most?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$3.480
I was mainly using Coinbase but had to stop using it because it has been blocked in my country and I can access it only through a VPN. Since IP address on VPN frequently changes (on free VPN), it is a problem to log into Coinbase, therefore, these days I use Binance. I find Binance best because it offers more coins and tokens and has more features.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was mainly using Coinbase but had to stop using it because it has been blocked in my country and I can access it only through a VPN. Since IP address on VPN frequently changes (on free VPN), it is a problem to log into Coinbase, therefore, these days I use Binance. I find Binance best because it offers more coins and tokens and has more features.
There is no wallet exchange that I do make use of more than Binance as it is the number one crypto currency exchange platform that I do have in my phone as it is trust worthy and safe with also it being user friendly to the nearest minimum.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The cryptocurrency exchange platform that I used so much is binance . This platform has been in existence for a long time and it is probably the best cryptocurrency exchange in the world.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The cryptocurrency exchange platform that I used so much is binance . This platform has been in existence for a long time and it is probably the best cryptocurrency exchange in the world.
It is Ninance and I think the reason why it is so is because it is the one I was first introduced to and it is the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in my country at the moment.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Coinbase has closed the account of all indian users so they have very limited options for receiving crypto payment with Binance being the most popular crypto exchange according to some sources.

Back