Which do you prefer beef or pork?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.353
I usually prefer beef because it is more flavorful, although I am aware that it is not the healthiest option. However, since pork is less expensive, I go for it when I feel like having red meat. I try to limit my red meat intake, though, due to its negative impact on kidney health, so I usually choose chicken or fish instead. What about you? Do you usually go for pork or beef?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.350
When I was young, I love pork meat. Until I now, I still like it. But I need to consider having less fat and prefer buying the tenderloin. I also like beef steak. Oh, my! It has been a long time that I did not eat this. My mom used to cook this.:confused:

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.350
I don't like both of them but chicken and fish. I have never tasted any other meat ever in my life. We don't eat port here.
That sounds interesting. I never dared to stop eating pork or beef. Although I am starting to lessen the intake of this meat lately.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.725
At home, we never eat pork. I stopped eating port at age 17. It's a yucky meat, pork is fed with chemicals. We only chicken, fish and seldom beef.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.353
I actually like the two, but i don't mind. As long as it is fried and well spiced, I will definitely enjoy it.

Yes, when it is well-spiced, it is enjoyable to eat. I usually add fresh herbs that I grow in my apartment. Sometimes, I use the dried herbs I bought a few months ago.
Post automatically merged:

I would go with beef though I used to prefer chicken breast but I can make do with beef in this instance

Beef is tastier, I believe. However, I still prefer to eat chicken and fish because they are healthier choices. Hehe

Back