Which do you prefer Crypto trading or Crypto HODL?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When we think about crypto investing all we want is getting some profitable and low risk crypto investments and the most used and the most profitable investments on cryptocurrency is buying a specific crypto coin then holding if for some time till the price of that crypto coin increases then selling it for good price to get profit this is known as crypto HODL, and the other one is trading crypto currency which is biding on a specific crypto coin that the price will increase or decrease,
So from this crypto investing which is your preferred one and profitable one?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.763
Crypto holding is a better option for those who are making less money and cannot afford to lose the money trading. Investors who are experts and have plenty of money can trade.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto holding is a better option for those who are making less money and cannot afford to lose the money trading. Investors who are experts and have plenty of money can trade.
Yeah, crypto future trading needs a lots of skills and experience in order to get good profit from it and also to minimize trading lose and risks, buying and holding crypto coins have less risk and it is good for beginners.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
ln my opinion, both of the ventures require some levels of risks. However the Crypto hold is a little bit less riskier compared to the crypto trading for that matter.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
ln my opinion, both of the ventures require some levels of risks. However the Crypto hold is a little bit less riskier compared to the crypto trading for that matter.
Yeah crypto Holding or crypto HODL have less risk than the crypto trading because of its high price fluctuation, but the profit is not comparable between crypto holding and trading, the crypto trading have a high profit rate than holding.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
After 2021, when I started to be interested in cryptocurrency, I did not consider the option to buy and hold for myself, I wanted to learn trading and trade in order to get quick profits, but later when I lost a lot of money, I decided that I would rather invest and wait for such a chance of profit for me a lot bigger than trading

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a long time investor, I like to hold my assets, however, sometimes I also like to do trading, especially during the times when price start moving up and down too frequently.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I do both trading and long-term investing in crypto, but if I have to choose between these two, I'll stick with long-term investing or HODL, as that's how I started in crypto and it's what I think gives the most benefits.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
From my little understanding, I believe crypto holding has less risk, especially if you plan on holding it for a long period of time. So for does who want to take less risk, crypto holding would be the best option.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.763
I am just holding the crypto in the account till I have the time to compare prices and sell the crypto. Due to a massive financial fraud of tech, internet companies I do not have money for trading.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.140
I am just on holding since I don't have enough assets for trading. It is impossible start trading with 10$. For those small choices better choose leverage trading platforms like Rollbit.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
I prefer crypto trading. As I purchase cryptocurrency at lower price and I see as it's price is moving up, I sell it. By holding a cryptocurrency it sometimes returns to it's starting place.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.763
I prefer crypto trading. As I purchase cryptocurrency at lower price and I see as it's price is moving up, I sell it. By holding a cryptocurrency it sometimes returns to it's starting place.
Since I am making a loss due to the government domain ownership fraud, I cannot take the risk of investing in crypto. I receive a small amount of crypto as payment and I sell some of it when prices are high.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
I am just holding the crypto in the account till I have the time to compare prices and sell the crypto. Due to a massive financial fraud of tech, internet companies I do not have money for trading.
For now I just have a few tron in my wallet that I got from some faucet sites last year, I have not had any extra cash to buy but maybe later on though. Let's see how things goes.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I like both of them, as traders of course not all the crypto they own is used as capital on the crypto exchange, but they also hodl, stake etc. So basically we do various ways to make a profit.

Back