Which do you prefer salary or a wage

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Salary is far too better than wages. Wages can be misused because you receive the money in bits. Salary use to come in bulk and can be used to solve challenges. Wages is difficult to save but salary can be saved because the money comes in bulk

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What payment system do you prefer Getting salary at the end of the month or daily wage that you get paid as you finished your work?
Men, the situation in Nigeria now depends solely on wages. Pay as you work. The value of monetary salary does not cover the utility of goods and services as a result of increasing inflation in the country.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer Commission, it leaves the door wide open to earn what you are really worth. I have not worked for wages for 60 years and now I am retired collecting Social Security, so I am not sure I could bring myself to accept a job for wages. The last 25 years I worked a regular job was as the owner of the business and that is the ultimate commission job. I was always the first to arrive and the last to go home and only got paid if there was any money left at the end of the month, but it just made it moroe of a challenge and I loved it.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
This depends on individual preference. Though Salary seems better than wages. Wages can be good too as you receive the money daily. Salary is only better if you need money in bulk

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This depends on individual preference. Though Salary seems better than wages. Wages can be good too as you receive the money daily. Salary is only better if you need money in bulk
Salary is very much better than wage because you will get your money at once and use it for something reasonable which seems to be good

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Salary that you would owe everyone in your street before the salary comes. You would still keep your respect with wages cos you would be meeting your daily needs and paying for it.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Salary is far too better than wages. Wages can be misused because you receive the money in bits. Salary use to come in bulk and can be used to solve challenges. Wages is difficult to save but salary can be saved because the money comes in bulk

Personally I don't really mind whichever one that I'm being paid for as long as my money is paid to me when it's are supposed to be paid, then I'm okay.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
Like you said salaries makes it a lot easier for does who save to be able to save. And since it comes in bulk you can easily use it to do something reasonable.

Back