AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Cash discounts is more preferable to me than trade discounts. Cash discount put your money back to your pocket and doesn't encourage wastage of money. In trade discount, you may buy more than what you need to get discount. It is actually a baiting strategy to get more money from you.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cash discounts is more preferable to me than trade discounts. Cash discount put your money back to your pocket and doesn't encourage wastage of money. In trade discount, you may buy more than what you need to get discount. It is actually a baiting strategy to get more money from you.
A lot of people needs money so they will prefer to get money back then buying more

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Trade Discount and Cash Discount are both discounted prices but have different purposes. Cash discounts are generally sales of old stock items, often out of style. In some mini markets, I have encountered cash discounted food that is nearing the expiration date. Meanwhile, trade discount is an emphasis on the amount or quantity of goods purchased, and the goods are still up to date and fresh, so I prefer trade discounts.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
The are both the same. It depends on the individual or how you go about it and what you are good at, the aspect of which you specialized.
I think they're not the same because when you trade you are involved in buying and selling of commodities but when you take discount, it means you want to take certain percentage from the amount of purchase you have made.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is very important to take note of the fact that in trading and discount does not mean the same thing because discount is receiving certain percentage from the purchase made.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer a trade discount because it might come in the form of an additional product which you can keep for personal use aside from the one brought in for the business.

Back