Which freelancing platform has been more beneficial to you?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I have used multiple freelancing platforms, for example, Upwork, Fiverr, SEOClerks, Freelancer, etc. Based on the number of contracts awarded and the money made, Upwoprk has been very beneficial to me. Some of the projects on Upwork has made me as much as $300. I have also earned on SEOclerks and Fiverr but I have not earned anything on other freelancing platforms. What about you.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
Out of all the freelance networks online, the one I'm particularly passionate with is fiverr. I'm not that active on seoclerk and never applied on upwork.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I never used these platforms. However, I have an account in Upwork. The reason is that I have a regular job online.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.405
Upwork has been beneficial to me. I got a lot of gigs from Upwork and I didn't feel the pinch of being unemployed. I miss working there's sometimes.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
RIF Cash
$-3.196
I have used multiple freelancing platforms, for example, Upwork, Fiverr, SEOClerks, Freelancer, etc. Based on the number of contracts awarded and the money made, Upwoprk has been very beneficial to me. Some of the projects on Upwork has made me as much as $300. I have also earned on SEOclerks and Fiverr but I have not earned anything on other freelancing platforms. What about you.
I'm yet to benefit financially from any freelancing platform for now, but I think from people's recommendations, they speak good about Upwork a lot, but one has to learn and master how the platform works before you can make something reasonable out of it.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I have never benefited on any freelancing platform but I am trying to make it one of my sources of income very soon and I'm sure that I will benefit from it

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I would like to ask you to please share your experience on upwork. I joined some time back but i am finding it pretty hard to use it. I would really like to make money with freelancing.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I would like to ask you to please share your experience on upwork. I joined some time back but i am finding it pretty hard to use it. I would really like to make money with freelancing.
I do not have much experience about it because I stopped using it when I could not get gigs

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
I have tried lots of them like Fiverr, upwork and more but I have never earned using them. But when I post my gigs on social medias and forum, I do get paid for my gigs

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I have tried lots of them like Fiverr, upwork and more but I have never earned using them. But when I post my gigs on social medias and forum, I do get paid for my gigs
I do not always get gigs on freelancing platforms very well so I moved to paid to post forums

Back