Which is better, a good listener or a good conversation leader in business?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.081
I personally think that both qualities are good for a leader in business. It cannot be denied that they need to be good listeners and conversant in business. He or she needs to inculcate these soft skills to influence others. Being a good leader is not enough; you must also be a good follower. It is how they can manage their respective roles in a particular company.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a leader, you must have ability to Bea good speaker and good listener. Your ability to express yourself to the best of convincing your subordinates will be able to determine your followership. You should not constitute yourself into a boss by doing a talking only without allowing for suggestions from his subordinates.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
A believe a leader needs to have both. Its one thing to be able to listen, but after listening, solution is needed and as well a response is needed also. So a leader should have both.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
I think a good leader should do both but if it is to choose I will go with being a good listener
When you listen you would take better decisions to help you

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Sure, a good listener gains a lot from the people the person is listening to you would learn of diverse opinions which will help you to progress with the business

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
As a leader in business, you need to possess both qualities. Being a good listener enables you to learn from other associates, the opinion of your subordinates. At the same time, you have to be good in communicating your vision and ideas to your followers.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a leader in business, you need to possess both qualities. Being a good listener enables you to learn from other associates, the opinion of your subordinates. At the same time, you have to be good in communicating your vision and ideas to your followers.
A good leader must not lack any of the two faculties. He needs to be a good speaker and at the same time a good listener. It is when he possess the two faculties he would be able to carry his subordinates along. As a good listener, he would be able to know where the complaint of each of his workers.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I personally think that both qualities are good for a leader in business. It cannot be denied that they need to be good listeners and conversant in business. He or she needs to inculcate these soft skills to influence others. Being a good leader is not enough; you must also be a good follower. It is how they can manage their respective roles in a particular company.

Before you can actually lead successfully, you would definitely know how to listen very well because that is the only way you would be able to know all the things that need to be addressed and carry them out successfully.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
Before you can actually lead successfully, you would definitely know how to listen very well because that is the only way you would be able to know all the things that need to be addressed and carry them out successfully.
In most cases, I would prefer to become a good listener because you will tend to learn a lot from this.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
I think a good leader should do both but if it is to choose I will go with being a good listener
When you listen you would take better decisions to help you
Exactly, a good leader should be able to listen, or better still should know when to listen and at the same time know when to strike a conversation.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
No two ways about this as a good leader you should be able to listen and think critically before responding as well as know when to avoid giving an opinion

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I think a good leader must be able to be a fluent speaker so he can influence many people to follow his directions, he must also be a good listener so he can receive input from subordinates for the development of the company.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
As for me I would go for both listening and speaking skills. A good entrepreneur must has both the skills . This could aid in the communications between the customers and the entrepreneurs for the betterment of the business as a whole.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Te truth us that a good leader must also be a good listener. You need to have a listening ear so you can receive and adopt all the good inputs

You have to listen very well before you can be able to lead successfully. This is because it is when you have the information on what you are supposed to lead on that you're going to be able to do very well.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Both qualities are very essential for a business leader. A good conversation holder would make it comfortable for the staff and customers to express their concerns and a good listener would be able to understand these concerns and act on solving them.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
You need do the two but you have to listen more. Just giving orders and being the talker wouldn't help much. You need to also listen to others to get wisdom

Back