Which is better between blogging and vlogging?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
Both vlogging and blogging are very locative way to make money on the internet but the one that we are going to choose will depend on our strength, our interest and it also depend on our target audience as well. Blogging allows you to showcase your writing skills and it also help you to create an in-depth content that has the potentials to attract readers through search engines, while vlogging offers a more personal and visual approach.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can monetize your content through various methods such as affiliate marketing or you can use sponsored content with blogging. It also allows you to display ads and sell digital products like ebooks.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
The truth is that vlogging allows you to leverage on platforms like YouTube to reach more audience through your video content . This allows you to make more money through ads revenue and sponsored content.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
Blogging is going to be a better option for people that prefer to write and people that have niche expertise and are willing to share their thought through engaging articles.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
Vlogging might be the right choice for people that are more comfortable in the front of camera because they enjoy creating video content . This would allow them to connect with the audience in a more personal way.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you really want to make money from blogging or vlogging, it requires consistency and dedication because that is how you can build audience and generate more income for yourself.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
Blogging offers flexibility in terms of the content format. This is because it allows you to incorporate text , images and some elements but vlogging focuses primarily on video content.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
We should know that vlogging can be more engaging for certain types of content especially if it's content that has to do with tutorials, reviews or travel because in this type of content, visual demonstrations are very important.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
If you are looking for easy monetization , then blogging would be the best option because you can make money from blogging through affiliate marketing and through display advertisement more easily.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
Vlogging can offer higher any potential through YouTube ad revenue based on what we have found out, especially if your videos have large audience, it could generate significant ad impressions.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
Vlogging offers opportunities for collaboration and promotions especially with brands searching for ways to reach more audience through video content and it will definitely lead to sponsorsed content and brand deals.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, i can't really say which is better between blogging and vlogging. This is because they are both unique in their own ways. It all depends on the preference of the individual.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Advertising rates for vlogging are higher, so it is more lucrative to make videos. However, more effort and equipment is required for making quality videos compared to generate text content.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I prefer blogging. I used to write blogs on my favorite blog site and my website and observed viewers get interested in my blogs. I don't like a vlog, it takes time for me being a busy person.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
I prefer blogging. I used to write blogs on my favorite blog site and my website and observed viewers get interested in my blogs. I don't like a vlog, it takes time for me being a busy person.
Yes blogging is the best for me it's depends on the niches which you specialized on so blogging is also the best for me I had three blogs and one free forum but not really making money from it so I prefer blogging because I always write blog comments

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Both Blogging and Vlogging come with their own set of challenges. I think that when it comes to blogging, things could be quite hard as you may need to take care of many different things. You may need to use the right kind of keywords and you also need to take care of SEO and marketing techniques that could help your blog.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.275
If your strong suit is writing, then do blogging. You can earn from it as long as you know how to write quality content. Of course, do not forget to optimize titles, meta descriptions, and images. Use keyword research tools such as SEMrush.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Both of them have their advantages and as well as their disadvantages. Personally I think vblogging is becoming more popular and effective these days, as people actually prefer watching videos than reading.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Both Blogging and Vlogging come with their own set of challenges. I think that when it comes to blogging, things could be quite hard as you may need to take care of many different things. You may need to use the right kind of keywords and you also need to take care of SEO and marketing techniques that could help your blog.
I am a blogger and received a thousand dollars, but I paused momentarily because of my job at the university which I must prioritize. I only need the right timing to blog again this year.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
It is difficult to give an accurate answer as it depends on your skills , knowledge and effort you put. Blogging requires you to become a great writer, where as vlogging requires you to become a great video creator.

Back