Which is better, buying maternity insurance or saving?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
From the time a woman is declared pregnant by a medical doctor, she needs care costs until she gives birth to a baby, so the time is not long, only about 9 months. If you buy a special insurance policy for women giving birth, a fee will be borne by the insurance company up to a certain limit, usually around $ 1,900. Meanwhile, if you save yourself or don't buy a maternity insurance policy, all burdens/expenses will be taken from your savings. So which do you think is better?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
In country like Nigeria where every institution both private and public is submerged in corruption, it will be advisable to save your money. Health insurance will be better if you are living in a country where people fear God and respect rule of law, health insurance is preferable.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In country like Nigeria where every institution both private and public is submerged in corruption, it will be advisable to save your money. Health insurance will be better if you are living in a country where people fear God and respect rule of law, health insurance is preferable.
This is how an average Nigerian do it because they don't give you any guarantees in any other things. It's why most people do their things with their money at hand.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You are very right. I cannot even ensure anything now. I had better save my money and use it to solve my problems whenever I am in need instead of insuring or paying to any insurance company

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Buying maternity insurance could be a wonderful idea because insurance policy are very beneficial. You could use insurance policy to do great things if you understand the right policy to choose.

Back