AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053
Resources and infrastructure is good in the private hospitals here in comparison to the government hospitals. If course the doctors of the government hospitals are highly qualified but they don't work like the doctors of private hospitals.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
In my city, public hospitals have better medical equipment. However, you have to wait for a long time to get treatment and most of the times, the rooms are full. For private hospitals, their service is much better and there are good doctors serving those who can afford to stay in private hospitals.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053
We have a government hospital here in Delhi, which is the largest hospital in the country. You need to make an appointment before seeing a doctor there. And usually, people have to wait for 2–3 months. It's very hard to get treatment there if you have an emergency.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
In my country both private and public hospitals have their pros and cons. Private hospitals often have newer facilities, more specialized services, and shorter wait times, but they can be very expensive. Public hospitals are more affordable and accessible, especially for low-income and uninsured patients, but have fewer resources.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.038
I think the private hospitals are better, they tend to have more equipment and even experts who can use them compared to the public ones.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.193
In my country both private and public hospitals have their pros and cons. Private hospitals often have newer facilities, more specialized services, and shorter wait times, but they can be very expensive. Public hospitals are more affordable and accessible, especially for low-income and uninsured patients, but have fewer resources.
It is evident that some local people prefer to go to cities to have treatments from private hospitals. It is because they are more equipped with good medical facilities.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.470
Raw Dex
$0.005
Resources and infrastructure is good in the private hospitals here in comparison to the government hospitals. If course the doctors of the government hospitals are highly qualified but they don't work like the doctors of private hospitals.
You got this very right. The truth is that qualified people are employed for public services but they just get lazy to work.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.103
I think, based on my experience, private hospitals are better because they have modern equipment and are less crowded, especially during emergencies. Public hospitals often involve long waiting times, sometimes several hours.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country, it is the public hospitals owned by universities as teaching hospitals that have the best medical equipment. But they don't have the most conscientious staff as private hospitals.

Back