Which is easy and fast way of earning money online, ptp or article writing sites?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
It really depends on the individual. Some people may find that they are able to earn money more quickly and easily using PTP (pay-per-click) sites, while others may find that article writing sites are a better option. Ultimately, it will depend on your individual skills and preferences.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
For now, it is faster to earn in forums. It is possible only if we work with them constantly. However, I cannot say that can be sustained. It is the challenging part.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It really depends on the individual. Some people may find that they are able to earn money more quickly and easily using PTP (pay-per-click) sites, while others may find that article writing sites are a better option. Ultimately, it will depend on your individual skills and preferences.
Article writing is very fast to make money online but you need to be on the right website that pays you a huge amount of money to write articles

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Although article writing offers better pay, I prefer PTP sites. English is my second language. It will take me some time to write a good article without grammatical mistakes. It's less stressful for me to post on forums.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
It is very easy to make money with pay per posts than article writing contents. Moreover, pay per post sites are more legitimate than most article writing platforms. Now, it is quit difficult to see writing sites that are paying handsomely. Most writing sites are in comatose state.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Very true, it depends on the individual's preference, personally I prefer working on ptp sites to working on article writing sites, and you also have to consider the amount of time you put into it, because it is proportional.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Fast and reliable way of earning is PTP site hardly anyone of us is earning from article writing site. The big names are big just with their names I tried many of them and written for many of them but at the end of the day get zero in my wallet.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Although article writing offers better pay, I prefer PTP sites. English is my second language. It will take me some time to write a good article without grammatical mistakes. It's less stressful for me to post on forums.
I understand you and that is a great idea
I prefer writing articles though.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion article writing websites are much better than paid to click websites because with writing articles you need to do researches, in this way you can increase your knowledge and writing skills.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
From my experience so far working online and believe that one of the easiest way for you to make money is cryptocurrency trading if you have the knowledge of how to trade on cryptocurrency.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
It depends on the site that you are working, most article writing sites tend to pay pretty well compared to paid to post sites. For me though i usually focus more on paid to post sites.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.540
You can earn really fast on PTP forums, it is not possible to earn fast with article sites, if you continuously work on article sites, one day you will earn passive income without having to work everyday

Back