Which is most effective paid or free social media advertising for business

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
Which will help a business reach a wider audience and most effective. is it the paid or free advertising on social media? What's your experience with this?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
In Facebook you'll pay a minimal amount to post for business related purpose. I paid 180 pesos a month for a business advertising something. It took me 2 years. I stopped for there are many competitors. I felt discourage.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
In Facebook you'll pay a minimal amount to post for business related purpose. I paid 180 pesos a month for a business advertising something. It took me 2 years. I stopped for there are many competitors. I felt discourage.
Sorry about that but you would have still continue you know nothing good come easy the pricing is very expensive though

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I too have learnt that you just cant create something today and start running ads and expect to get the best of the best results.I also think facebook is one great platform to run ads but firstly you have to try and grow the page organically and grow your organic traffic to about hundred then ensure you are as specific as possible in your niche.Be consistent in the niche and content you are producing as it will help the algorithm to pick your targeted audience.The other important point to note is that ensure your product or service is a good or quality service.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
I too have learnt that you just cant create something today and start running ads and expect to get the best of the best results.I also think facebook is one great platform to run ads but firstly you have to try and grow the page organically and grow your organic traffic to about hundred then ensure you are as specific as possible in your niche.Be consistent in the niche and content you are producing as it will help the algorithm to pick your targeted audience.The other important point to note is that ensure your product or service is a good or quality service.
yes your last paragraph is the truth you need to create service or products that are of high quality so that people can patronise you even with the free advertisement. paid advertisement is good but they are sometimes very expensive

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
I don't have any experience but I think facebook is the best and cheapest way to reach large number of audience.
yeah I think even Instagram is also a good place to advertise now there a lot of people on the platform so if one can utilise it well you can have good free advertising for your business.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It'll depend on your budget and if you have a social media community already. If you plan long term, it's better to build a community and spend lesser amount on ads. Aside that, running paid ads is the best.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
Paid ads are suitable for those who enough money to spend on advertising and are making sufficient profits. Social media and forums are one way to get some orders, especially for digital products.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Which will help a business reach a wider audience and most effective. is it the paid or free advertising on social media? What's your experience with this?
In my opinion paid advertisements are much better than free advertisements because paid advertisements will be suggested more to people than free advertisements.

Back