Which is safer crypto trading or online gambling?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I guess we all have tried online gambling in our online earning life, i have tried online gambling and try to earn some money from it, but to speak the truth i never get a profit from gambling, even if i win some money i lose it on the next day and that makes me mad, but with trading i have maid some good money, even if i lost some i still maid good profit from it.
What about you which one is good for you?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
Share us how did you earn on trading. I still prefer gambling even I am in lose but not much. Trading looks like it expect much bigger invest than gambling. I can gamble with 0.00001 Doge if I want.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Share us how did you earn on trading. I still prefer gambling even I am in lose but not much. Trading looks like it expect much bigger invest than gambling. I can gamble with 0.00001 Doge if I want.
You are right the minimum amount of money needed for gambling is very little and if you are not greedy you can make some money, but innorder to trad the minimum amount of money needed to strt trading is 10$ but you can make good out of it, try to study the market, and their are some sites that shows the price prediction of coins but make sure to depend on your own price analysis.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Crypto trading is very safer than gambling if you do gambling your win depends on luck but if it is crypto then you have someone to guide you then you can start trading and make success right away so crypto trading is safer

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto trading is very safer than gambling if you do gambling your win depends on luck but if it is crypto then you have someone to guide you then you can start trading and make success right away so crypto trading is safer
Everyone agrees on one thing and that is gambling is way risky than online crypto trading which is the most risky online business, but still peoples choose the online crypto trading over gambling.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Though I have never tried crypto trading it is less risky if you invest when the prices are very low and sell when the prices are high. Online gambling depends almost completely on luck.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Some people tend to classify crypto trading or even forex trading as a from of gambling on its own. But i think crypto trading is a lot better cause there are strategies you can use unlike gambling.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
Frankly speaking l would go for online gambling. This is because l have been making some money on the gambling venture than in the Crypto trading that l don't have any clue to it

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
Trading is basically a strategy, if you choose the trading pair correctly and if you can analyze the market correctly, it is less likely that you encounter loss. Gambling is basically a game of luck

Back