Which is your main site to cope with your demand of earning?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
I work from home. I was hired through Onlinejobs.PH a few years ago, and it is now my primary source of income. In addition, I am a member of several PTP forum websites, including Referral Index Forum, Trendri, Bizdustry, Beer Money Forum, and Forum Coin. However, I am not a frequent visitor of the latter. I only participate when I am able.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I work from home. I was hired through Onlinejobs.PH a few years ago, and it is now my primary source of income. In addition, I am a member of several PTP forum websites, including Referral Index Forum, Trendri, Bizdustry, Beer Money Forum, and Forum Coin. However, I am not a frequent visitor of the latter. I only participate when I am able.
So your main income from onlinejobs, right? And doing PTP sites when you have time. I see, for how long you work from home now, Maria? More than 5 years?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
1 million satoshi is equal to how much dollars? I never heard about satoshi before. Is it the currency is increase or not since 2022?
One million Satoshi is equal to $231.6378 USD or .01 BTC, because it is not a new coin with it's own value, it is just a fraction of a Bitcoin and is the same price related to Bitcoin always. What has changed since 2022 is the business model for Faucets with new ones that pay Daily Compound Interest on deposits left to grow with them.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One million Satoshi is equal to $231.6378 USD or .01 BTC, because it is not a new coin with it's own value, it is just a fraction of a Bitcoin and is the same price related to Bitcoin always. What has changed since 2022 is the business model for Faucets with new ones that pay Daily Compound Interest on deposits left to grow with them.
Thats a lot of money, wow amazing. I dont know anything about bitcoin, i only invest on stock market

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thats a lot of money, wow amazing. I dont know anything about bitcoin, i only invest on stock market
It takes a significant length of time to accumulate a Million Satoshi when faucets are paying out 1 to 6 Satoshi per click without the leverage of compound interest occuring daily. In my current strategy I promote the hardest, it took me 8 months to get there, but it's growing even faster now. If you just research it before and wait 6 months to start, you can see how that would change things. That's why they combined it with a Faucet you can start TODAY for free and peck away earning 1 to 6 Satoshi every 15 minutes (of longer) and every time you reach 1,000 Satoshi you can put that to work by buying one Active Share earning 0.7% Daily for 180 Days. Each day you do this, the number you can afford to add without using any of your own money increases in front of your own eyes and all of a sudden it starts to take shape. The link in my signature takes you through my personal progress from zero to 1,000 Active Shares at 1,000 Satoshi each, with a 30,000 Satoshi Withdrawal each month to SEE it keep paying only as an example of how you can start free and grow this yourself with no risk at all.
Post automatically merged:

It takes a significant length of time to accumulate a Million Satoshi when faucets are paying out 1 to 6 Satoshi per click without the leverage of compound interest occuring daily. In my current strategy I promote the hardest, it took me 8 months to get there, but it's growing even faster now. If you just research it before and wait 6 months to start, you can see how that would change things. That's why they combined it with a Faucet you can start TODAY for free and peck away earning 1 to 6 Satoshi every 15 minutes (of longer) and every time you reach 1,000 Satoshi you can put that to work by buying one Active Share earning 0.7% Daily for 180 Days. Each day you do this, the number you can afford to add without using any of your own money increases in front of your own eyes and all of a sudden it starts to take shape. The link in my signature takes you through my personal progress from zero to 1,000 Active Shares at 1,000 Satoshi each, with a 30,000 Satoshi Withdrawal each month to SEE it keep paying only as an example of how you can start free and grow this yourself with no risk at all.
Compare this to the Stock Market where each day you read the news to see if your balance went up or down and how much. If it goes into a daily slide going down,, how long do you wait before you panic and sell at a loss? With my Crypto Strategy it ALWAYS goes up and how far depends on me, not the market. If like me, you had an experience where you bought Intel stock in it's prime for $64 a share and watched it drop to the $30 range, how long would you hang around? (It never has come back from that slide) That lesson cost me $35,000, but at least it was from profits over the three years before.

There is currently no such website and you can only earn very small income from all earning websites.
What is your all knowing statement based on? I am pretty sure you have not examined all the possible websites with ways to earn online. On the other hand, I only need to look at one website where I am doing what you claim to be impossible and repeating it every day to prove your statement to be false on both of it's claims.

Attachments

• intc.jpg
    intc.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes because $1 is a very low amount and if you are part of a legit website then you should earn atleast $1
Indeed, if we spend our time in RIF i'm sure we will get at least $1 a day, and if we joined another legit PTP sites we can earn more and more. Thats all make senses, though

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
I make most of my money from my own sites. I earn from adsense ads as well as selling affiliate products and my own products. I also make money by selling my websites. I don't sell every month, but when I sell, I receive substantial amount.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
As for me for now I can say it's the referral index forum. It's seems to my best earning online gig as I have already coped up with its pace and I can say I am very comfortable working here.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
My main source of income is from my translation work. I earn extra money doing online surveys and posting on forums. I earn more money doing surveys. YouGov, Mobrog, Toluna and Rakuten are good survey sites.
The program of Yougov in most of countries just allow us to donate 50 $ to medecine group and not cash out with western union and for some countries they pay people using PayPal and not offering coinbase email feature.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have any such a website because I don't have fixed free time available to all online so whenever I have free time I look as different way to post forums and post and earn in since RIf is paying 2X for rewards so why not

I don't have any such a website because I don't have fixed free time available to all online so whenever I have free time I look as different way to post forums and post and earn in since RIf is paying 2X for rewards so why not

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
The sites that I love very much are just 4. I love postbucks.net and forum coin. Then I also have a soft spot for Trendri. Then RIF gets into the mix and everything is okay. These are my favorites.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
The target of my concentration now is CryptoWin, not because it earns the most yet, but because of the high potential with ease of use. I should point out that I am not trying to get rich, just to suppliment my Social Security income and enjoy my days at home.
Your writeup really got mu attention, though due to the name of the site am guessing it has to do with crypto currency but what is the site actually about, is it where you can earn money free crypto currency from like faucet or a place where you can invest in cryptocurrency.

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like websites that are easy to navigate and don't give much problems in earning. That is why I actually like working on referral index due to the simplicity it has.

Back