Which niche do you feel is most popular at the moment for a blog?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Sometimes, it's difficult to decide on the niche of a blog you would like to open as there are so many blogs out there at the moment and some of them are so over-saturated, it makes you wonder whether starting a new one of the same niche would be a good idea.

As it stands at the moment, what niche would you say is the most popular for a blog? Do you feel it would be pointless for someone to create a new blog within that niche knowing there is so much competition out there?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
This is for the simple following reason: If you have a blog means you will be active daily but having 10 blogs at the same time is over a person's capacity you will not be active every day and you finish by abundant some of them even if they are all hosted. And also they have the same functionality.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will say money making niche is the most popular, because everyone want to make money so check blogs is something they will always want to do in order to get to know how to make money. Relationship niche is another good one

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I will say money making niche is the most popular, because everyone want to make money so check blogs is something they will always want to do in order to get to know how to make money. Relationship niche is another good one
It is true! money making niche is becoming very popular and it will gain a lot of traffic as well.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Starting a blog within the most popular niches now which include finances, health and wealth would be hard. That doesn't mean that it's impossible. You have to make sure you have strategies in place to beat the competition first, and it would most likely involve a lot of money.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can create a blog on any niche and make it successful. Success in blogging depends on how good you write and how well you attract people to your site. Though you could also look at the needs of people and at the time, most people want to know how to make and manage money. So a finance niche could be so profitable right now.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
There is no niche that is not taken yet. IN other words, all niches are popular. I have built blogs on multiple niches, from health, wealth, relationship to lifestyle, culture, religion, you name it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
I feel how to make money niche are becoming more popular these day, this is because people are looking for ways to make money, and also health niche is also Popular.

Back