Which of these busineses is more stressful to run?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some businesses can be very stressful to run and manage. Trust me, I have ran some. So among these businesses, which is most stressful and less stressful to run?

Food Business- You have to make sure it is ready on time.
Poultry Business: You almost have to live with them birds.
Crop Farming: Wedding, clearing is not easy.

Feel free to add your own.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think that all businesses are stressful if you are a responsible person. In my opinion, food business is the most stressful of all because everything must be ready on time and you have to satisfy all tastes.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that all businesses are stressful if you are a responsible person. In my opinion, food business is the most stressful of all because everything must be ready on time and you have to satisfy all tastes.
I agree with you on this. Food business is very stressful to run. The woman I know that does the business wakes up very early and sleeps late.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I think that no matter what business you choose, you are going to have stress from all of them as that is part of what comes with owning a business. At the moment I run my own freelance business and whilst I enjoy it, there are stressful times as well but I wouldn't change what I do because, for all the stress I go through sometimes, the fact I enjoy it gives me more of a reason to want to continue.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some businesses can be very stressful to run and manage. Trust me, I have ran some. So among these businesses, which is most stressful and less stressful to run?

Poultry business is more stressful

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
I personally think that they are equally difficult to run. It means that they have their own pros and cons in terms of having the operations in business.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Poultry business is much stressful the reason behind this is as when we start selling chicken they turned useless very soon as if proper refrigeration is not provided to them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Poultry business is much stressful the reason behind this is as when we start selling chicken they turned useless very soon as if proper refrigeration is not provided to them.
Yeah, poultry business is not easy but if you have knowledge you can maintain it well. I know someone who made a lot of profit during the Christmas season from his poultry business.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think there's an easy business. They're stressful in one way or the other. However I think haulage and transport seems to be difficult though the pay is guaranteed.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think there's an easy business. They're stressful in one way or the other. However I think haulage and transport seems to be difficult though the pay is guaranteed.
Probably, every business venture is stressful but your level of knowledge matters. If you have proper knowledge of how it works you can be able to succeed.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

Film making business is also very stressful. I'm in that lane and I can tell you that it is not a business that is very easy

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
There is no business as stressful as restaurant and eatery business. People that run this kind of business don't even have time to look after themselves. Though, very lucrative business but very demanding.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no business as stressful as restaurant and eatery business. People that run this kind of business don't even have time to look after themselves. Though, very lucrative business but very demanding.
You are very correct on this. It gets worse when you have to prepare up to 5 different kinds of meals everyday. Remember there is need to go to the market every day to shop for food items.
Post automatically merged:

You are very correct on this. It gets worse when you have to prepare up to 5 different kinds of meals everyday. Remember there is need to go to the market every day to shop for food it
Film making business is also very stressful. I'm in that lane and I can tell you that it is not a business that is very easy
I don't really know but is there any person that puts a filmmaker under pressure? I don't think so. I stand to be corrected though.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Probably, every business venture is stressful but your level of knowledge matters. If you have proper knowledge of how it works you can be able to succeed.
Yes beginning a business is usually the most stressful. With time as the business grows, one can employ more hands to help in the business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Selling food is a very hard business
It is so stressful to cook.
Kudos to those set of people

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
I may be wrong though but i believe running a poultry would be more stressful, cause this mainly has to do with living things. You have to know how to take care of them to be able to make money here.

Back