Which of your past teacher do you want to appreciate?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.130
Teachers are real moulders and try to bring out the best in their students. I can't stop appreciating my music teacher. She made me loved music.How about you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
I love figures and calculations. Many hate figures. They find it hard to solve like Algebra, Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, or Physics with rigid bodies or Geometry.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Teachers are real moulders and try to bring out the best in their students. I can't stop appreciating my music teacher. She made me loved music.How about you?
My programming and database instructor because they helped me a lot and esp the database instructor of mine is giving me an exception because I was sick and it was the secret that never been told to my other classmates except to the one I trust friend of mine and that instructor knew that I trust to my one classmate, so yeah I can't truly forget that time.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.130
My programming and database instructor because they helped me a lot and esp the database instructor of mine is giving me an exception because I was sick and it was the secret that never been told to my other classmates except to the one I trust friend of mine and that instructor knew that I trust to my one classmate, so yeah I can't truly forget that time.
That's was good of the teacher. He or she was a kind person and this is how teachers should be.

Back