Which one do you prefer perfume or deodrant?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I prefer deodrant because it controls body odour and the fragrance of the same is lighter than the perfume. People say if you want to feel fresh and confident in your personal hygiene then use of deodrant is the best. What do you say? What do you prefer?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.081
I use both but not to much. To much parfum is bad. Others don't sense your deo, but parfum yes so you should not have it to much.
Since I was a young kid, my mother usually use perfume to her offsprings before going out from the house. She wants us to smell good when going out. With this practice, we are still doing so.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.081
Did you know rich people in France didn't shower them then just use parfum? I bet they didn't smell good after few days not even with parfum.
I did not know this trivial fact. All I know that there are some nationalities just use perfume despite not taking a bath. It is best if we take a bath first and use a particular perfume.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.081
I generally prefer wearing deodorant because the weather can get extremely hot at times, and I need protection against body odors.
Since I am living in the Summer Capital of the Philippines, I do not wear deodorant because of the weather. Taking a bath before going out from home is enough for me and in addition, I do not usually perspire that much. I only use them if I am in the lowland areas like in Cavite. It is where my younger sister stays for now.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
I did not know this trivial fact. All I know that there are some nationalities just use perfume despite not taking a bath. It is best if we take a bath first and use a particular perfume.
This happend in history during little later after Napoleon era and it was popular in aristocratic circles. Not now. Now they use deo and parfum like we did.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
What brand of parffum and deo you use? I use Nivea and Axe deo for man. For parfum I use cheaper versions from Lidl. I will not pay 100$ for small parfum.

Back