Which one do you think is better between adsense and adsterra?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is very important to know that both adsence and adsterra are popular advertising platforms but the choice depends on various factors. These factors are website niche, traffic quality and the goals of your revenue

Th adsense is known for its wide range of advertisers and that is why it is perfect choice of so many people and it also has high quality ads

Adsterra also offer diverse range of ads format and it has a targeting options which makes it very advantageous for most of the publishers.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.813
Adsterra stops showing ads on some websites after some time, without any reason and the page views decline drastically. Adsense disables users account without giving any valid reason, causing great hardship.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Adsterra stops showing ads on some websites after some time, without any reason and the page views decline drastically. Adsense disables users account without giving any valid reason, causing great hardship.
I do not have good experience with adsterra but I will disagree with you about adsense. People do not get banned by adsense without a valid reason. But it is true that you can get banned even when it is not you mistake

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I have about 4 blogs but I can tell you that Adsense keep rejecting my blogs that is why I don't like that platform I use some other adnetwork like media. net

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.542
ln terms of earning the Google AdSense is the best. However the Google AdSense is very much sticked especially on the registration, and approvals for the same. The other adnetworks are quite easier to accept users but the payments are very low compared to Google AdSense.

Back