Which other business can be added to a laundry shop.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to look for a business that complements a laundry venture. For example, you could begin selling neck ties to customers who bring their suits for laundry services. While handing over the laundered suit, you could invite a customer to look at these neck ties and choose the most attractive.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
You need to look for a business that complements a laundry venture. For example, you could begin selling neck ties to customers who bring their suits for laundry services. While handing over the laundered suit, you could invite a customer to look at these neck ties and choose the most attractive.
Yeah, this fits a laundry business, selling of some kind of wears that they always need, and also having a tailoring machine is also nice, in case their button removed or any other issue , you could just do it for them.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, you are right but I think the best thing that will go with this kind of busienss is anything that has to do with washing or even cleaning the house and its environment. It will sell faster
That's right I agree with you. Offering house and environmental cleaning services is also a good idea to apply. But we have to have quite a number of employees, so that when there is a call for house cleaning services we can fulfill the call. Or it could also be a system of making schedules and appointments in advance.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
This is right. The fact that you want to sell other things with it does not mean that you should just go for any kind of business. It should still go in line with what you are doing

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.905
I think the laundry shop can be incorporated with a number of businesses like the provision of cleaning services like the car wash, cleaning of houses and stuffs like sofa sets, carpets, curtains and so on.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Laundry business is a lucrative business that other forms of businesses can be added. As a laundered, you don't have to limit your services on dry cleaning and laundry alone. You can can extend it to ironing services. Sales of accessories such az exotic zsoaps and detergent, stains removers, hangers and packages etc.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Perfect business suggestion to be run together with a laundry shop. Also, you can also add deodorant because it complements dressing. You can also do costume rental business in a laundry shop.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What business can be combined with a laundry business to do in one shop. A business that can work alongside a laundry business without interference.
Laundry business is no doubt a very buzzing and lucrative venture, and I think the kind of business that can go alongside laundry services is selling of underwears, deodorants and maybe some kind of cosmetics, perfumery.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
In my area, the people that are engaged in laundry services also deemed it fit to ads a point-of-sale mobile banking agent to their business because you can also make money through this way as well.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you can add the business of selling chemicals in the laundry shop. Selling of liquid detergents, bleaching agents, bathing soaps among others can do.
I think adopting such a business model would endanger the sustainability of the laundry business. You would obviously not want your customers to start laundering their clothing, rather than presenting them to you for your service.
Quite tricky.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True this. Since the person is into the cleaning business, the person can also turn out to be a soap dealer. It is very likely going to work out.
Laundry is all purpose profession. No profession you cannot add to it so far it is saleable. Customers would patronize you. Part of the accessories you are selling could still be used in your services after charging your customers for it.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.905
I think adopting such a business model would endanger the sustainability of the laundry business. You would obviously not want your customers to start laundering their clothing, rather than presenting them to you for your service.
Quite tric

Quite tricky.
I think you can add the business that deals with the sending and receiving of money on mobile networks, bank transactions and the payment of utility bills and paypoint services under the same one roof.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Quite tricky.
But I don't think there is a problem, because there will still be people who are lazy to wash because they are busy or for other reasons. So, I think laundry services will still sell well. Meanwhile, soap, detergent and other cleaning fluids will be sold by people who diligently wash their own clothes.

Back