Which sim card do you use

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Currently i am using MTN network, though its a South Africa based company but they have been able to reach so many countries. The network is good no doubt about that but recently i have been having network issues.

I use dual sim phone so I can insert two sim cards on my phone. I use Smart Communications and Globe Telecom. I most use Smart for my internet everytime I am outside. But today I decided to top up my Globe sim with 3-day data package. But I will only be using it today until I return home in the evening.

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I am using three sim cards owned by Globe Telecom. I do not aspire to other sim card providers. I have been with Globe for many years now.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Currently i am using MTN network, though its a South Africa based company but they have been able to reach so many countries. The network is good no doubt about that but recently i have been having network issues.
(Belongs in the tech board.)
I use a Verizon Wireless based sim card.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm using Globe carrier. One of the carriers in Philippines.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I recently in November moved from a provider I was using for over 10 years which was GiffGaff. I had been using these for as long as I had because of the monthly plans they have that were perfect for me to use. It was my mum who told me about another service provider that my auntie had told her about called Smarty, they were cheaper than GiffGaff and offers more than what I had on GiffGaff so I chose to move to them and have been happy with the service so far with no issues.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In Italy there are many mobile phone companies, some offer good field coverage, while others have very poor reception. I use Vodafone and I'm not complaining. Does anyone here know this?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.738
I am using Airtel network. I however like this sim card because it gives me a strong internet connection compared to all the remaining cards in my country.

Back