Which site pays you better ?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all know that a lot of sites are there which have good rewards for tasks which we perform on it and some don't have good enough rewards that they pay for tasks completed.
Just like a site that I do engage myself in pays me well when I am active and lucky than RIF but it is easier to meet my target in RIF than the other site.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
The sites that have paid me better so far are RIF, then ForumCoin and Mylot. It's just that I just got paid from Mylot once because I'm rarely active there, I don't have much free time to be active regularly in all the forums that I follow.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.110
Raw Dex
$0.138
I current just post on RIF. I think the pay I get is reasonable. Other than RIF, I also do online surveys. They pay better than PTP sites. The survey sites I work with include YouGov, Surveytime, Rauketen Insights, Toluna, Valued Opinion and LifePoints.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bizdustry pays me the most, but since I'm not that active on there, I don't earn that much, so RIF is the one that I earn the most from. I use a few other forums, but none of them can compare.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all know that a lot of sites are there which have good rewards for tasks which we perform on it and some don't have good enough rewards that they pay for tasks completed.
Just like a site that I do engage myself in pays me well when I am active and lucky than RIF but it is easier to meet my target in RIF than the other site.
I quite enjoy working on RIF as it is not hard to earn and the pay is reasonable for the amount of effort put in. The two sites that I use and that pay me well are RIF and Fruitlab.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I quite enjoy working on RIF as it is not hard to earn and the pay is reasonable for the amount of effort put in. The two sites that I use and that pay me well are RIF and Fruitlab.
Can you give me a little details on how you get to run the fruitlab which is one of the sites that pays you well because I would also like to an experience of the two and know which pays better

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$13.485
Raw Dex
$0.008
For me, RIF is the only site that pays reasonably well and easily. I am on mylot also but to earn from mylot is comparatively difficult, you are not paid for what you post but for the interactions you receive on your posts.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, RIF is the only site that pays reasonably well and easily. I am on mylot also but to earn from mylot is comparatively difficult, you are not paid for what you post but for the interactions you receive on your posts.
Yup I'm not a huge fan of mylot for some reason I rather post on bizdustry or rif I like posting so it's not hard for me to post I love this forum since it's easy to post on here

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.550
I am paying best by the referral index forum and after that it's beer money forum and forum coin dot Com and all these three are my best websites to earn

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What is fruitlab, if you don't mind divulging the details?
I would like to learn more about this site or app so that I can take advantage of the earning opportunities found therein. Please oblige and help me out.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.668
There is no doubt referral index forum is one of the best paying forums at the moment. But i believe beermoneyforum pays better. Their reward per post is higher and they also have more payment methods.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.510
There is no doubt referral index forum is one of the best paying forums at the moment. But i believe beermoneyforum pays better. Their reward per post is higher and they also have more payment methods.
As far as I am concerned, I know that the BMF stopped paying on threads and the comments. So they only pay on reviews made on earning websites. Though I am not sure whether it pays or not. I am not aware of any new update on the site though.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$2.700
I make more money from my own site compared to other sites. I make money on Amazon, Etsy, Redbubble, Facebook, Youtube, etc, however, I make more money on my blogs compared to these sites.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
well since bizdustry does not pay anymore sadly rif pays me the most sometimes I manage to earn a full dollar here it's hard but it works I hope someday I can achieve more

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.550
I have earned the max till now from beer money forum and its pay rate is the best from beginning and you do not even need to buy any membership from it

jezebell

Complete Stranger
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to work in a crowdsourcing site that usually hires workers from tier-one countries. It was the highest-paying online job I've ever experienced because they offered the same task rates to non-tier-one workers like me. Imagine earning $100+ per day on certain days/projects. The ride ended after 3 years when the AI projects dwindled and the company had to restructure.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.550
I like the beer money forum because of its pay rate and these days I am more interested in earning crypto so that is helping me earn bch and even payeer

Back