Which skill you want to learn that will help you in your business?

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The next skill I want to learn is driving... I love it when I see ladies like me skillfully drive and own cars. It amazes me and gives me a beautiful mindset to embark on it.
Driving skills will help in my business too.
Let me know the next skill you want to go for and reasons.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.833
I think digital marketing and content marketing skills would be good for my business. If I can learn these skills, it would greatly help my business.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
I am planning to put up a coffee shop. I need to learn how to make different coffee flavors with design on them. I am doing this soon. It is better to do hands on if it happens.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I am a freelancer providing translation and business consulting service to SMEs. I always try to improve my translation skills. As for the business consulting service, I think I need to improve on my presentation skills to give confidence to my clients.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Right now the skill I have is good to run any business but I want to learn how to exhibit good communication skills in the present business am operating it's what I lack within me before so am working tremendous towards it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The next skill I want to learn is driving... I love it when I see ladies like me skillfully drive and own cars. It amazes me and gives me a beautiful mindset to embark on it.
Driving skills will help in my business too.
Let me know the next skill you want to go for and reasons.
I want to learn customer service and also how to be patient because I usually talk back at some customers who are rude to me. I can’t take it

Back