Who financed your business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
Who financed your business? If you like to manage a business and have no capital or lacking capital, it is best to approach a family member or a good friend to lend money. It is not advisable to apply for a bank loan for business capital, you are not sure yet if your business will push through once the loan is approved. You borrow money from your family or a friend. There is no interest unlike in a bank interest soars like crazy. About my milk tea business, I financed myself alone. I saved money the first month that I was employed.

Who financed your business offline and online?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.500
Who financed your business? If you like to manage a business and have no capital or lacking capital, it is best to approach a family member or a good friend to lend money. It is not advisable to apply for a bank loan for business capital, you are not sure yet if your business will push through once the loan is approved. You borrow money from your family or a friend. There is no interest unlike in a bank interest soars like crazy. About my milk tea business, I financed myself alone. I saved money the first month that I was employed.

Who financed your business offline and online?
At present, I cannot see anyone to seek help with business matters. So, if I am planning to have a business of my own, I will need to finance it with own working capital.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
At present, I cannot see anyone to seek help with business matters. So, if I am planning to have a business of my own, I will need to finance it with own working capital.
Start your business as much as possible. Execute your plans. Don't wait for tomorrow what you can do for today? Time flies fast.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
I am also the sole capitalist of my business. I starter saving the time I got a job and my saving grew. I used it as my capital.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.103
I had a job for almost 8 years, and I used my salary money for financing my business, though some fraud government employees are now falsely claiming to have my resume, savings.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.620
When l was really down and looked for the investors that could sponsor my business l couldn't get any until l closed down the business due to bankruptcy.

Back