Who is the first person you follow on RIF?

I like following people here. Well, I am not sure who is the first person I followed on R.I.F. In my opinion, it does not matter who is the first or the second one. :)
It doesn't matter for sure as long as the community is growing. We should be fine.
Post automatically merged:

I have not followed anybody but it seems I will follow you nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I saw that! I will follow you too. 🀸🀸🀸🀸

Thank you, my dear. I am so happy that you did not reject my offer to join RIF.πŸ₯°
Ginger might get jealous because I did not sign up when he introduced RIF to me months ago. It was only when you told me about this awesome platform. Don't get me wrong through, I trust both of you. I think that time I was not ready to join another site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Ginger might get jealous because I did not sign up when he introduced RIF to me months ago. It was only when you told me about this awesome platform. Don't get me wrong through, I trust both of you. I think that time I was not ready to join another site.
I am so thankful for that hehehe.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
There are 200 plus members here but only few active. I have 20 referrals but only two are active. They're funny referrals don't think wisely.

Back