Whose fault is it?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.258
Today we have a lot of workers looking for greener pastures, which has made a lot of business owners to assume there is no faithful worker out there. Or they would simply jump out to the next best opportunity they get without a second thought. Though there are workers like that out there, but personally i do not believe it is completely the fault of the worker alone. Most of these workers are actually struggling to make ends meet, they have families to take care of, and the cost of living keeps going up. The best they can do is look for a higher paying job. Most employers today are not willing to raise their workers pay or listen to their demands as well.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.430
Raising the salary to workers depends on the policy ruled out by the company. It's the fault of the employee for not finding extra income online or invest.while they can.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The fault is due to capitalism and it is from the angle of both the employees and the employer. Onas much as everyone wants to always blame the employer, some employees are very terrible and greedy.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I think it's not the fault of the worker if s(he) moves on to a better opportunity. The best way to keep talents in the company is to offer competitive compensation and fringe benefits; prospects for career advancement; a nice working environment, and treat them with respect.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that it is truly the fault of the government for there poor functioning in the economy of the country
I think life would always be much better in a capitalist system

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.100
You have a point here. That is why I am having two jobs online at the same time. Loyalty is not my priority but to earn decent money to provide something for the family.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What employers have failed to understand is that every employee has his or her own personal interests. And the moment your company moves in a direction contrary to that interest, the staff starts seeking greener pastures.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.258
Raising the salary to workers depends on the policy ruled out by the company. It's the fault of the employee for not finding extra income online or invest.while they can.
What about in a situation where they can't actually focus on other jobs? Like i remember where i was working, i usually leave for work as early as 6am or 6:30am then come back 8pm or in some cases 9 or 10, there are no breaks and no day off, the only free day we have is sunday and there are some Sundays where i still go to the office. Back then i had a personal gig i was doing but due to my offline work there where times i had to decline some jobs cause i would not be able to meet up. Even working online it would take me days to make a dollar, simply cause i was extremely tired from working all day.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.515
I believe that it is truly the fault of the government for there poor functioning in the economy of the country
I think life would always be much better in a capitalist system

I also think that this is, indeed, the fault of the government. However, I think that the public in many countries might also be responsible. Public should also fulfil their responsibilities as well.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Looking for greener pastures is what each and every individual are looking for right now in order to make themselves a decent amount of money and to also reach financial freedom.

Kera

Somewhat Known
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.073
The world has gotten to a point where people only care about themselves and their financial wellbeing. And no one can be blamed for that.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.003
We would blame it on survival instinct. We all want to survive even as a business owners. But we can't have it all. So when it happens we just have to embrace it

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
Yes, most of the time, it is not the worker's fault when they switch jobs. They are either looking for better pay to meet their needs or want better work environments.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.530
We can't blame anyone but the entire economic situation in the world that has made life very expensive that people struggle to meet ends meet with their pay. The employers should understand.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.980
Jobs are scarce, there are more workers and less jobs. Therefore, employers try to take the benefit by offering low pay, so it is understandable when the workers leave job for better opportunities

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.855
I think in my country we blame the ravaged economy. The local currency had been devalued and people at always looking for more money to meet up with their lives.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Today we have a lot of workers looking for greener pastures, which has made a lot of business owners to assume there is no faithful worker out there. Or they would simply jump out to the next best opportunity they get without a second thought. Though there are workers like that out there, but personally i do not believe it is completely the fault of the worker alone. Most of these workers are actually struggling to make ends meet, they have families to take care of, and the cost of living keeps going up. The best they can do is look for a higher paying job. Most employers today are not willing to raise their workers pay or listen to their demands as well.
This is usually the problem with most employers, they find it very difficult to raise the income bit rather salary of their employees, irrespective of how hard those folks try to put in much work, it is very heartbreaking and discouraging.

Back