Why are the value of other currency like rupee flactuating compared to dollar?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is simple, dollar have more demand in the market than rupees. It shows the economic robustness of United States and its versatility. Americans are more self reliant than India.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is simple, dollar have more demand in the market than rupees. It shows the economic robustness of United States and its versatility. Americans are more self reliant than India.
Sometimes the value of a country's currency is not all about how big their economy is. The dollar is not the most valuable currency in the world but it is the most used.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Sometimes the value of a country's currency is not all about how big their economy is. The dollar is not the most valuable currency in the world but it is the most
I think you are wrong because economy is determine by the Gross domestic product. American produce more than what they need as a nation and have surplus. Don't think that size is not an important determinant factor in economy.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you are wrong because economy is determine by the Gross domestic product. American produce more than what they need as a nation and have surplus. Don't think that size is not an important determinant factor in economy.
China has one of the biggest economies in the world but their currency is not much strong when compared to the u.s. dollar. What do you have to say about that?.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
This is because dollars have a big demand so price values comes down and nowadays foreign institutions investors are not going to invest in India.

I am from Pakistan and in here we also use the Rupee (Pakistani Rupee). The value of rupee is decreasing in here as Pakistan is facing economical problems.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am from Pakistan and in here we also use the Rupee (Pakistani Rupee). The value of rupee is decreasing in here as Pakistan is facing economical problems.
Many countries' currencies is actually decreasing, i think the dollar has gained more strength. We are facing same issue in my country also.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Geopolitical events and global market sentiment also play a role in determining the value of the rupee compared to the dollar. For example, if there is a crisis in the Middle East investors may become nervous and shift their investments to the U.S. dollar, causing the the rupee to decline.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is because dollars have a big demand so price values comes down and nowadays foreign institutions investors are not going to invest in India.
Unfortunately I have not gone into any transaction that is going to get me to exchange Indian currency to dollar which is why I don't have the knowledge on this right now but I believe that it's something that will always be affected by the economy of India.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.130
It is because the external demand for that currency keeps reducing while the country's demand for the dollar keeps increasing. Just make sure the country increases export.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is just simple laws of demand and supply at play. If demand for your currency is high, the value would boost up and if the value is low, demand has fallen.

Back