Why are you excited when Christmas is near?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Are you excited when Christmas is near? What excites you? Will it be gifts, love to come home, getting engaged, eating different foods, receiving bonuses, or attending parties for free with eat all you can? For me, I am so excited about the bonuses that will be released every ChritsmasšŸ˜†, attending many parties, and receiving different kinds of gifts. What about you?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
I am not a Christian. When our festivals come in the autumn season, I a,m very excited for we will have a family gathering.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$4.735
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I'm not excited when Christmas is near because I'm not Christian. I do enjoy our festivals, general holiday spirit, and spending time with friends and family who celebrate, making it a pleasant time of year nonetheless.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.360
Raw Dex
$0.003
I love the joyous spirit of Christmas. Enjoy the gatherings with family members and friends, exchanging gifts with them. Christmas is also the time which promotes peace on earth.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I love the joyous spirit of Christmas. Enjoy the gatherings with family members and friends, exchanging gifts with them. Christmas is also the time which promotes peace on earth.
You nailed it. Christmas is full of fun with our families. We can feel the spirit of love and joy. The feeling is priceless celebrating the birth of Jesus.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.145
It has been many years since we used our Christmas decorations. When my late father died, we stopped doing it. Then, my late mother died two years ago, and I am sure we are not going to have them again. Although I am still happy that my siblings and I are still on good terms with their families,.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.145
I don't feel excited when Christmas is near though. This is because I do not have any special plans for that day.
I hope that Christmas this year will be different for my family. Even if my biological parents are not here, we will do our best to celebrate being together with the siblings.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
For me, Christmas is the best day of my life. I can't explain my happiness. It is the birth money of Jesus Christ so we ought to be happy and grateful.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
I hope that Christmas this year will be different for my family. Even if my biological parents are not here, we will do our best to celebrate being together with the siblings.
Yes that's a good one, celebrating with does that around would make it a lot more fun. I also hope I get to celebrate it with people I love and I have enough resources to do so.

Back