AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
I am working hard so I would be able to take care of my family and loved ones. I am also working hard to prove the people who feel I cannot succeed.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
While earning an income is certainly a driving factor, work fulfills me on a deeper level beyond just financial compensation. I find purpose and satisfaction in contributing my skills and efforts towards something larger than myself. Additionally, work allows me to constantly grow, learn new things, and push my boundaries. But perhaps most importantly, my work gives me the opportunity to positively impact others' lives, and that alone makes showing up each day absolutely vital.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I am not the bread owner of the family. My husband has a good paying job. But I still like to work as I want to put my education and talent to best use. Moreover, I like to be productively engaged. It gives me a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction. I am passionate about my work and feel good to be able to contribute to a noble cause. And without any doubt, the earnings are a big motivation. Financial independence makes us confident.

Back