Why Certain Active Income Activities Also Fall under The Category Of Passive Income?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I have noticed that there are many active income activities that are also now being defined as passive income. For example, if you do a Goggle search about "Freelancing ideas that help you generate passive income" or "Make passive income as a photographer", then you will find many search results that will show you that now many people believe that freelancing or photography is a great way to generate passive income, even though it is active income, so is the word "passive income" also used to define any activity that helps you to make good money?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
I have also thought about this as well, i use to think things like blogging and affiliate marketing are ways to earn active income, but i was surprised they where also classified as passive Income.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
A typical example of an activity that fall under passive income Enterprise is blogging. If you engage in blogging activities, you can definitely generate a passive income through it .

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
A typical example of an activity that fall under passive income Enterprise is blogging. If you engage in blogging activities, you can definitely generate a passive income through it .
You are right. Blogging is active and passive because you have to create contents that people would love to see and when they visit those contents on your site, you will make money

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.833
Yes some active jobs can still be a passive income. Jobs that you don't have to be around to make money is also passive income. Yes freelancing is a great way to generate passive income

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$7.050
Passive income means making money without ongoing work or making good money by working less. If you can earn a lot of money by working little, it can also be called passive income. For instance, you do not have to take photos every day or sell multiple photos to make passive income through photography

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Blogging could be a great way to make money. However, as far as I know, blogging takes a lots of time and you may need to be really patient when it comes to making money by blogging. It also requires a lots of effort as well.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.833
j believe YouTube could be another great way to make money without being too active sometomes. You can still earn from.all.yor past videos updated So aside blogging you can do YouTube

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
Blogging could be considered a passive income stream and an active income stream. It is so because traffic from your old write ups could generate income but you have to keep the blog up to date by uploading new contents to keep traffic still coming in.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Passive income means making money without ongoing work or making good money by working less. If you can earn a lot of money by working little, it can also be called passive income. For instance, you do not have to take photos every day or sell multiple photos to make passive income through photography
You have made an illuminating comment: passive income entails either making a decent amount of money by working for a relatively short duration or earning income without engaging in ongoing work.
Given this definition, I think that a person who runs a well established business is involved in passive income generation.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I think that now passive income has a far much broader category. I personally define passive income as a huge income regardless of whether or not it is active or not. You may earn big and call it passive income.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Well, I have noticed that there are many active income activities that are also now being defined as passive income. For example, if you do a Goggle search about "Freelancing ideas that help you generate passive income" or "Make passive income as a photographer", then you will find many search results that will show you that now many people believe that freelancing or photography is a great way to generate passive income, even though it is active income, so is the word "passive income" also used to define any activity that helps you to make good money?
An active earning can also be seen as a passive income when little amount of work is put into earning large amount of money and that could be made just in a short period of time .

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
An active earning can also be seen as a passive income when little amount of work is put into earning large amount of money and that could be made just in a short period of time .

I believe that if active earning activity is generating a massive amount of money, then it can also be referred to passive income and I think that this is exactly how many people are defining it in many ways. The fact remains that we all define things, depending on the actual context.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've also noticed that some active income activities also fall under the category of passive income. I really do not know the reason behind this. I guess it's because one could earn from them daily and also passively.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
Though affiliate marketing looks a lot like active income, but i think its kind of a mixture of both. You have to actively advertise your links, but once people start clicking and buying the commission comes to you without any stress.

Back