Why creating room for failure is okay in business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
In most business organizations, they have very strict rules, and one of them is that there is no room for failure. The reason for this is that they feel this would make the employees put in their best but it also has its disadvantages. Most employees would not be willing to even try at all, while majority of them would rather not be creative due to fear of failing, therefore limiting their creativity.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I did a business without an investor back then, he told me clearly that he is not expecting a perfect business like the way I presented the plan. He clearly told me that he is expecting the business to fail and crash and rise again.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
In most business organizations, they have very strict rules, and one of them is that there is no room for failure. The reason for this is that they feel this would make the employees put in their best but it also has its disadvantages. Most employees would not be willing to even try at all, while majority of them would rather not be creative due to fear of failing, therefore limiting their creativity.
I think it is always good for you to have it in mind that you can either fail or win so that you are not going to be expecting too much from yourself or beating up yourself whenever you fail

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with this, creating room for failure is very very important and people need to start realizing this now - business owners and employees both. As you have said that this allows for creativity and innovation and these are important factors in the enhancement of your business. This also allows for the skill of perseverance to be learned by employees and business owners.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
I think that room for the failure in business is very necessary to be there. This is because there is always two sides of the coin. Anything can happen in the business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When one understands the uncertainty of life, such a person would always have room for failure in his or her business. When you create room for failures, you eliminate undue anxieties and disappointments in business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I agree with this, creating room for failure is very very important and people need to start realizing this now - business owners and employees both. As you have said that this allows for creativity and innovation and these are important factors in the enhancement of your business. This also allows for the skill of perseverance to be learned by employees and business owners.
There are times when it is good for you to allow yourself to fail. You're not perfect and it is normal for you to fail so don't blame yourself too much when you make a mistake

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You may create a room for failure to learn more, but it is not compulsory because it could lead to the downfall of the business.
You are right. When we are creating room for failure, it does not mean that we should always be willing to fail or we should always think of failing. We should think of how to succeed too

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.145
I think it is normal for them to impose this concern. In fact, there are still some mistakes can happen. At least, it was not that big enough to handle.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
While creating room for failure, you're not under any obligation to fail. It simply prepares you ahead and r time to know that failure might come at anytime but you must be prepared to overcome it

Back