Why do customers favor a particular business over others?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Why do customers pick one business over another? I am sure there are some reasons why people do this. In my opinion, it is best to know the causative factors why they behave like this.

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Customers are looking for three things, once they can find a place where they can get at least two of these things or in most cases even one, they would definitely want to come back over and over again. These three things includes quality service, cheaper services and great customer care.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
That's natural and human in nature. Some people prefer going to where they're treated better of where they'll get same stuff at discount price.
It is a matter of being satisfied and contented with the products produced by their preferred companies, either offline or online.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
there are many factors that lead to this. You may find that the service offered is great, the prices ae low and customer service is top notch. All these have people sticking to certain business's and ignoring the rest

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Great customer service, quality products and reasonable pricing keep customers for a business. Other than that, engaging customer in joining loyalty program is also effective. Customers get reward points when buying from the shop and the reward points when accumulated to a certain level can be converted into cash for buying products.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Why do customers pick one business over another?
Perhaps they're repeat customers and they're so happy to get back to you because of your good services. It really matters if served customers well. They are always happy seeing their favorite business establishment again.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Great customer service, quality products and reasonable pricing keep customers for a business. Other than that, engaging customer in joining loyalty program is also effective. Customers get reward points when buying from the shop and the reward points when accumulated to a certain level can be converted into cash for buying products.
There are many ways to keep customers and I am glad that you mentioned them all and we can also compensates them yearly by giving them gifts or giving them a discounted price

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think customers favor a particular business over others because they trust that business to provide reliable products or services. They may also like the customer service they receive or the convenience of the location. Additionally, when a business offers good value for the money, customers are likely to keep going back.

Back