Why do i feel sleepy all the day?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Maybe I am a lazy person or diabetes makes my body tired all day therefore I feel sleepy all day.

Presently I am having a pain in my neck so taking rest since morning. I will get ready for the job soon and hope I don't feel sleepy at the job.🤣

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Take energy vitamins. It energises you and you won't feel sleepy again. For 8 years I'm taking Vitamin E manufactured by Kirkland, USA then no more supplies coming during pandemic so I shifted to Lecit E and for 5 months now I'm taking Enervon C.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Take energy vitamins. It energises you and you won't feel sleepy again. For 8 years I'm taking Vitamin E manufactured by Kirkland, USA then no more supplies coming during pandemic so I shifted to Lecit E and for 5 months now I'm taking Enervon C.

I will try it. I never wanted to take vitamin supplements but now as you said I will take them. I am diabetic so first I will have to check with the doctor, if he permits I will surely take them and see if my condition improves.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
If the weather there is hot, I am sure that it is one of the reasons why you are feeling sleepy all day long. It happens to me whenever visiting the countryside of my country.

Back