AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I think it will build up eventually,you are relatively knew and people are getting to know you and what calibre you posses.As time goes on you will begin to engage with people and build your reputation.But also it is important to be categorical and stay motivated because you know your idealism and agenda which is most important than firm.

The other thing i have come to realize is that it is very hard and it takes time to build online trust and quality friendships,so you just need to keep on sharing that which you think is valuable and beneficial to the community.A track record will eventually prove your worth and calibre.Like the case of @Hate2Wait and @Starmix .These guys are awesome and super hard working and above all they are friendly and very helpful.Among a lot of quality people i have hand picked these two.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes both of them do comment on my post.
i love their tenaciousness and hardworking in business online. Like you said it takes time to make it on the online space but i am positive that i am heading somewhere great.
thank you for commenting.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I think it will build up eventually,you are relatively knew and people are getting to know you and what calibre you posses.As time goes on you will begin to engage with people and build your reputation.But also it is important to be categorical and stay motivated because you know your idealism and agenda which is most important than firm.

The other thing i have come to realize is that it is very hard and it takes time to build online trust and quality friendships,so you just need to keep on sharing that which you think is valuable and beneficial to the community.A track record will eventually prove your worth and calibre.Like the case of @Hate2Wait and @Starmix .These guys are awesome and super hard working and above all they are friendly and very helpful.Among a lot of quality people i have hand picked these two.
Thank you so much my friend. I felt flattered šŸ˜

Back