Why do new paid writing sites just stop paying?

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.530
In the past few days in the paid to post world, we have seen a couple of new sites suddenly stop paying. One of them has been Advisordia. The site got a new owner, took away the withdrawal page and it suddenly went awol. Where did the equation miss in this Advisordia site? What would be your guess as to how it happens like that?

The other forum? Iforumtalk. We can't conclude that it has stopped paying though but admin has been absent for the past one week without any official communication. That has raised suspicion that it would also stop paying. What could be the challenge with this site? Would it ever pay again?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
I believe there are different reasons to this though. In most cases it could be due to poor management or lack of proper planning, hence there is no proper foundation.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think new paid to post forum stop paying for members because of insufficient sending and financial capabilities, and as we all know most of the time new forums have high payment rates for posting and they finish their budget quicker than they planed, i think that's why stop paying.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
l would add this in my opinion, the new 6writing sites often get low traffic and visitors to the posted content. this however reduces the ad revenue thus making the websites unable to pay the users.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
In my opinion, generally speaking, the reason new forums suddenly stop paying is because of the lack of sources of income from advertising and poor management. If income from advertising does not cover operational costs, site owners usually give up easily due to lack of financial support, so they then sell it to someone else. When a site has a different owner, management automatically changes according to the new owner's policies.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.143
In my humble opinion, they may have ceased paying because they are not making enough money from adverts. They have no choice but to suspend the payment system. I am part of iforumtalk, but all of my points disappeared when their website was hacked a few days ago.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.700
In my opinion, generally speaking, the reason new forums suddenly stop paying is because of the lack of sources of income from advertising and poor management. If income from advertising does not cover operational costs, site owners usually give up easily due to lack of financial support, so they then sell it to someone else. When a site has a different owner, management automatically changes according to the new owner's policies.
But why didn't they plan well before embarking on the project? They just come up and give themselves a bad name and a scam tag. They should have known that first few months, payments would be out of pocket. They should have had diverse ways of generating revenue.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
But why didn't they plan well before embarking on the project? They just come up and give themselves a bad name and a scam tag. They should have known that first few months, payments would be out of pocket. They should have had diverse ways of generating revenue.
I agree with you. That's how many people are curious to try, but not many survive because they are not strong enough to face risks. I don't understand why they did that. As for me, honesty and keeping promises are self-respect.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.070
There is no proper foundation. people don't do s good research before starting out it could also be due to poor management or lack of proper planning. Some people lack the needed drive

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.530
You see the way DBucks has been set out, I strongly doubt it would ever stop paying. The earning level is realistic. You don't inflate rates like Iforumtalk did and could not keep up with payments.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.070
Sometimes it is the trying spirit pushing people.many people are curious to try, but not many survive because they are not strong enough . So they are left with no other option but to quit

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
At present the online advertising rates for most sector are hundred times lower than what they were a decade ago, so it is very difficult for forum owners to make money. While initially they can spend their own funds, after a few months, most people stop paying.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.720
Most owners of paid to post sites believe that it is easier to run a paid to post sites as they can pay some percentage of their ad revenue. However, generating revenue itself is a daunting task.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.860
Advisordia which was started by an incredible person has since started paying again. For that iforumtalk, it was a scam from the very first day.

Back