Why do you establish your business?.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Natural philosophy stated that there must be motive for all human action. Before a man embark on certain mission, he has an objective before doing it. Even before a benefactor can do a favor, he has mission of doing it.
Likewise all business owners. What is the motive of doing the kind of business you are doing?. Are you doing it just for the purpose of being self reliant?. Are you doing the business for the profitable reasons. Or you are in it just because many are doing it and made lots of money?.
It is an eyesore to see many businesses which had became liquidated and closed down as a result of mismanagement of the projects. Many have established businesses but don't know to manage the businesses well.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
I established my game shop business to offer premium entertainment to young people to unwind from their stress. I find it pleasing when I see people enjoy themselves wholly playing games on my shop.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
For me I would establish the business for generating of profits as my personal source of income as I am currently jobless and would like to be self employed by that business of mine.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
For me I would establish the business for generating of profits as my personal source of income as I am currently jobless and would like to be self employed by that business of mine.
The crux of establishing your business is to generate profit and I don't think there is any other thing that could make you establish a business.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.081
I established my business because I want to do something new. It is the best time for me to explore it. I did this early last year and up this day.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I established my business because I love adventure and love to be in charge of organizing things. I had the option of working for a good organization but turned it down for business.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
I want to work what is interesting for me, not depend about others, have my own work time or free time. When you are depened about boss, you don't have 100% freedom.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
1 established my business because I am inspired by some RIF members who always mentioned about milk tea as a good business so I take action right away. I applied a milk tea as franchisee and now my business in the mall booms especially this time when our climate is so hot.

Last edited:

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Economically people setting up a business are to be able to meet all their needs, because they can make money so they can live independently or not depend on other people.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Economically people setting up a business are to be able to meet all their needs, because they can make money so they can live independently or not depend on other people.
That's so right, we work harder to make our business grow for love of the family. We never mind the hardships a long as our loved ones are happy. They're also happy seeing us happy for having established our business.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are two major reasons why business is formed. One reason is to make money and be living a desired life. While another reason is to provide solution to the problem experienced on the society.
Though the agenda of both parties is to make maximum profit, but the way and manner of the body would be pursuing their mission would be different.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Although many people prefer to establish a business rather than office work, being an entrepreneur means being at least one's own boss, there are also people who establish a business because they have skills and creativity, for example a cooking expert, even though financially they don't lack money, they become businessman as a hobby.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Natural philosophy stated that there must be motive for all human action. Before a man embark on certain mission, he has an objective before doing it. Even before a benefactor can do a favor, he has mission of doing it.
Likewise all business owners. What is the motive of doing the kind of business you are doing?. Are you doing it just for the purpose of being self reliant?. Are you doing the business for the profitable reasons. Or you are in it just because many are doing it and made lots of money?.
It is an eyesore to see many businesses which had became liquidated and closed down as a result of mismanagement of the projects. Many have established businesses but don't know to manage the businesses well.

It is only going to be a foolish and useless human being that is going to establish a business which he or she doesn't have the knowledge on how to run it or even employ those that are going to run it on his behalf.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is only going to be a foolish and useless human being that is going to establish a business which he or she doesn't have the knowledge on how to run it or even employ those that are going to run it on his behalf.
My brother, it is reality to see some people establishing business they are ignorant of. Just because they imagined how much profit they could made out of it because the business is lucrative in nature and lots of people are doing it. That is why they invested in it. That's all.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Starting a business has procedures to embark on. Establishing a business depends on whether you have the knowledge of it and whether it's profitable. Once you have the required funds and experience, you can go ahead with the idea.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Many people who set up companies want to provide jobs to unemployed people, businesses that emphasize labor-intensive work will certainly accommodate many people to work for their companies. The bigger the business, the more people will be accommodated to work.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
My business is a type of business that have high demand in supply and it's a health product, I believe I'm in the business for the value I'm offering
Oh wow, that's a good one. The health sector is one of the most lucrative sector out there, this is because everyone takes their health seriously. This is a good one.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people who set up companies want to provide jobs to unemployed people, businesses that emphasize labor-intensive work will certainly accommodate many people to work for their companies. The bigger the business, the more people will be accommodated to work.
The primary objectives of establishing business pass the motive of providing employment opportunities alone. It is after the primary objectives are utilized that other motives follow. Among the primary objectives is the ability to make profit and provide utility value to the public.

Back