AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I listen to music whenever I'm downšŸ˜¢ or I need to focus my thought on something, at times when I'm scared but unstoppable by sia gets me moving.šŸ’„

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I listen to music whenever I'm downšŸ˜¢ or I need to focus my thought on something, at times when I'm scared but unstoppable by sia gets me moving.šŸ’„
Yeah music is soothing and mind renewing. it is good to always listen to the genre you love when you are downcast.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Music is my favorite. When i am down music lifts me up. When i participate in paid to post forums i listen to music and it keeps me motivated to keep posting. Also music helps e sleep at night. i listen to those slow jams when its bed time and i will be asleep in no time.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Music is my favorite. When i am down music lifts me up. When i participate in paid to post forums i listen to music and it keeps me motivated to keep posting. Also music helps e sleep at night. i listen to those slow jams when its bed time and i will be asleep in no time.
yeah you just reminded me it gets boring sometimes typing on forums but when I add music to it I'm okay

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yeah you just reminded me it gets boring sometimes typing on forums but when I add music to it I'm okay
Music and forum posting go hand in hand. When ever I am on forums I would have my headsets on playing my favourite jams and typing away, I never get bored or tired from it. Best pass time activity I have ever had.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
I listen to only gospel songs though, not that I have anything against circular songs but I just prefer listening to songs that are calming and carries a message. I listen to songs cause it helps me think and keeps me calm whenever am going through a lot a the moment.

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love to listen to music a lot when I'm in a very bad mood. The lyrics a lot of times helps to lift my mood. How about you?
I listen to music to achieve multiple emotions. To be relaxed, to be focused, to be inspired, and to be at peace.
Post automatically merged:

I listen to music to calm me down when @Middlepoet20 my boyfriend is not around or when I need to focus to what I'm doing.
I love how multi useful music can be. Really is phenomenal

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
I listen to music to relax, I have no other aim than relaxation. Some people also listen to music to get inspired but I have never been inspired just through music

Back