Why do you think most people nowadays engage starting offline businesses ?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
I started to have my online business because I wanted to dispose the old and new items in our storage room. Besides, I did this because I wanted to do something during the peak of the pandemic.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
There is an increased awareness on the relevance of entrepreneurship to the economy and the individual. So many people have realized the slavery in paid employment.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.753
Many people going into starting their own offline business because there are no jobs out there. Over here in my country, you would see a graduate with one of the best results out there but they have no job. It's pretty difficult to bag a job if you do not have the connection or resources to secure one.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
Many people going into starting their own offline business because there are no jobs out there. Over here in my country, you would see a graduate with one of the best results out there but they have no job. It's pretty difficult to bag a job if you do not have the connection or resources to secure one.
And the worst part is that the schools didn't teach them how to create jobs for themselves. They were loaded with theories with no end. So, they even struggle in business even with good results.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
And the worst part is that the schools didn't teach them how to create jobs for themselves. They were loaded with theories with no end. So, they even struggle in business even with good results.
Schools will not teach you how to create jobs for yourself so you just need to find a way to make money and that is why a lot of us are making money online

Back